media manager with SQL database manipulation
Hi guys

I'm currently using MediaElch to manage my media and it works fine, except that as it has no integration my database gets a little out of sync - it has empty sets etc where I've renamed them/moved things around.

Is there anything which supports this, or do I need to use an additional tool to tidy the database up? If one exists, that is?

It'll need to be linux or OSX based.

Thanks!
Fileserver: Athlon 7850 | 8GB RAM | 5x2TB RAID-Z2 | Ubuntu Trusty | Lian Li PC-A05B

HTPC: Raspberry Pi 2 with OSMC
What's wrong with running a library clean and scan (from the Kodi GUI, or JSON)?
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
(2015-03-31, 21:09)Milhouse Wrote: What's wrong with running a library clean and scan (from the Kodi GUI, or JSON)?

I'll be honest, I didn't even realise there was an API! I shall peruse the wiki and see what I can achieve with some Python. Thanks!
Fileserver: Athlon 7850 | 8GB RAM | 5x2TB RAID-Z2 | Ubuntu Trusty | Lian Li PC-A05B

So I gave the library a clean, but I'm still left with extra sets which are no longer used. Am I reduced to manually editing the database? I can see this being inherently dangerous.

A clean and scan is a good start, but I think what you need to do is either add the movies in question to Mediaelch's queue, then perform an update (this will remove then re-add them) or to manually refresh them from inside kodi. Otherwise the nfo file is not updated inside kodi and the set is still listed.
Bump.. i need something like this as well.. updating via kodi /JSON has 2 issues for me :

1. Kodi needs to be open on server, my diskless setup does not allow this, long story short opening kodi will lock the database and diskless client wont be able to access it..
2. I frequently get "unable to connect to server" due to thetvdb's unreliable uptime... (is there no known way to "auto-yes" the message?)

For now i'm using a dirty workaroung by symlink the userdata and syncronizing it using syncovery.. but it still locks up if a client boots then the server updates kodi..

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
media manager with SQL database manipulation0