Bug Skin Repeats on Video Start
Whenever I start video on my rooted FireTV running xperience1080, the icons in the top right "glitch" and repeat over the entire screen for a couple seconds as the video loads. Does anyone know why or how to resolve this?

Thanks!
(2015-03-31, 21:21)Kolmain Wrote: Whenever I start video on my rooted FireTV running xperience1080, the icons in the top right "glitch" and repeat over the entire screen for a couple seconds as the video loads. Does anyone know why or how to resolve this?

Thanks!

Can you record a video (screencap or using your phone) and upload it somewhere?
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
This is a picture of when it happens, immediately after you hit "play". The episode I was playing wasn't very large so the buffer time was very low, but I'm pretty sure this is happening when the video is buffering as the screen stays like this for longer depending on the buffering speed. Normally its on a black background but this flashed really quickly.

This used to happen to me on my fire tv, but only when loading streams directly from the home screen or library. It was fine when launching from within addons (both legit and banned addons).

But I haven't noticed this in a while. Not sure what has changed, but it's not happening for me anymore with Helix 14.2 or SPMC 14.1.0 with the latest skin from the repo. Maybe try upgrading if you are any version behind.

Could also be a random updated addon that fixed this (I have things set to auto-update), so maybe make sure all addons are up to date (Check for Updates option in addon browser). Maybe also try that.
I can honestly say that I've never seen this behaviour, can't reproduce it and have no idea why it's happening. I'll dig.
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
Any luck?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Skin Repeats on Video Start0