Linux Showcase: When in fullscreen the upper bar and the distributors' logos flicker
While I scroll the movies in Showcase View in fullscreen, the upper bar flickers, if I go to windowed, it doesn't.
Is this a Aeon Nox bug?
I have the same problem. It's there on two different systems, one using Shednox on Helix and the other using the Warlion Gotham build. When I asked in that thread, nobody else had seen the issue. In my case, lots of other things flicker as well btw.
So there is no fix?
I'm hoping there is, but it's tricky when the people modding and building the skins can't reproduce the problem. I'm wondering whether it's hardware related? Is it possible that my NUC doesn't have enough juice to display the skin without issues? What OS are you running? I'm using Openelec.
I'm using Arch Linux (Cinnamon DE)
I must try to capture the effect on camera and see if the devs have any idea...
In my case the flickering seemed to be that elements that should be drawn underneath and slightly faded seemed to be drawn over the top for a frame or two, then then drawn as expected, this 'flickering' effect tend to start after a few seconds of no activity. Normal video playback worked perfectly all the time. The fix for me was this: Preferences>System>Advanced and setting "Vertical Blank Sync" to "Enabled during video playback". I'm using an Intel NUC so using onboard Intel HD graphics, not sure if hardware is a factor.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Showcase: When in fullscreen the upper bar and the distributors' logos flicker0