Show if the movie has dubbed audio
When you browser thru the video library, there is some icons that show some infos of the movie (don't know how it is called, tags maybe? icons?) for example: 720p, 1080p, DTS, AC3, 3D, 16:9, ....

My request is to add a new tag together with the others showing if the movie has the audio in the same language of kodi.

For example: if the movie audio is in the same languague of Kodi, should show the "tag" DUB (from dubbed) and if is has audio in other language, but have the subtitle available, it could show a tag named LEG.

I know it doesn't make much sense for english-speakers, but in other countries where english is not the primary language this is very usefull.

Thanks
There are already audio flags available, pretty sure this will tell you if file contains an audio stream of the same language that a user has their KODI set too.
aeon MQ has had this in previous versions. I can confirm that it also has this in v6
I have hundreds of movies in my library and never seen a flag for original or dubbed audio (only flags for audio codec). This feature is available only on MQ skin??
(2015-04-01, 19:24)k4sh1n Wrote: There are already audio flags available, pretty sure this will tell you if file contains an audio stream of the same language that a user has their KODI set too.

I have checked and at least on confluence there are no audio flags indicating if the move has audio stream on the same language as the kodi interface. (Tested with OpenElec 5.0.8 on a CuBox and on a RPi2)
The audio flags are skin dependent, but are part of the stream metadata when scraped.
Try a flavor of Aeon Nox and see if that is too your liking
+1 this would be nice

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Show if the movie has dubbed audio0