• 313(current)
Kodi DSPlayer – DirectShow Player for Windows
How do I remove XySubFilter from DSplayer?
I'm trying DSPlayer for the first time using Andy's 17.1 build and everything is working very well except for one minor thing.
I've enabled play next video automatically and when it changes to the next video it shows the playlist for a second then goes black and then it plays ok.
Vanilla Kodi just plays the next seamlessly without a glimpse of the playlist.
I'm trying DSPlayer for the first time using Andy's 17.1 build and everything is working very well except for one minor thing.
I've enabled play next video automatically and when it changes to the next video it shows the playlist for a second then goes black and then it plays ok. Vanilla Kodi just plays the next seamlessly without a glimpse of the playlist.
(2017-04-26, 22:20)Cynwrig Wrote: How do I remove XySubFilter from DSplayer?

removeHuh play a movie, look in settings video -> DSfilter list; if you don't see XySubFilter install him
(2017-04-14, 21:44)Moccafix Wrote: Hello guys,

I have installed Kodi 17 with dsplayer and then installed reclock. But in dsplayer settings i Can not take reclock as Audio renderer. Only directsound and 3 Other ones. How Can i get reclock in my List?

Thank you very much!

32 bit version or x64? Reclock is 32 bit only. so if you installed x64 kodi dsplayer it will not show up in the list.
I have been having ongoing problems with video playback on my regular kodi installation, with De-interlacing and DXVA using a Nvidia 1060 GPU
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=312850
Could advise we if switching to DSPlayer is likely to help me?
what works best x32 or x64? are there limitations using x64 as in do some things not work with it
(2017-04-29, 00:35)wonderwomanfx Wrote: I have been having ongoing problems with video playback on my regular kodi installation, with De-interlacing and DXVA using a Nvidia 1060 GPU
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=312850
Could advise we if switching to DSPlayer is likely to help me?
DSplayer have CUVID if you need decoding with your GPU, that use Nvidia API.
thanks fullsun, I think I will give it ago.
My only issue is I am currently using Tvheadend, and I have read that is not compatible so it would mean a complete rebuild of my entire HTPC system.
(2017-04-27, 23:20)fullsun Wrote:
(2017-04-26, 22:20)Cynwrig Wrote: How do I remove XySubFilter from DSplayer?

removeHuh play a movie, look in settings video -> DSfilter list; if you don't see XySubFilter install him

Yes remove, you know there is a problem with the subtitles not auto loading. It works when I manually choose 1 in the subtitle settings but standard he choose no subtitles even when it is enabled.
(2017-04-30, 12:24)Cynwrig Wrote: Yes remove, you know there is a problem with the subtitles not auto loading. It works when I manually choose 1 in the subtitle settings but standard he choose no subtitles even when it is enabled.
I don't have this problem, subtitles is load with Xysubfilter with me. are you sure you put something in lavfilter settings?
(2017-04-30, 14:05)fullsun Wrote:
(2017-04-30, 12:24)Cynwrig Wrote: Yes remove, you know there is a problem with the subtitles not auto loading. It works when I manually choose 1 in the subtitle settings but standard he choose no subtitles even when it is enabled.
I don't have this problem, subtitles is load with Xysubfilter with me. are you sure you put something in lavfilter settings?

Yep I put eng and eng and Default for selection mode. Delivery only forced subtitles is not marked
look here in Automatic Stream Selection.
(2017-05-01, 01:58)fullsun Wrote: look here in Automatic Stream Selection.

I did as stated in that section. Change default to advanced and put *:ENG or ENG:*. Both don't work Sad
(2017-05-02, 14:16)Cynwrig Wrote:
(2017-05-01, 01:58)fullsun Wrote: look here in Automatic Stream Selection.

I did as stated in that section. Change default to advanced and put *:ENG or ENG:*. Both don't work Sad

Funny. Works fine for me. How do you have your subtitle files stored, or named? Are they embedded in the movie file? If separate, are they next to the movie, with the same name as the movie file? Do they have ".en.srt" at the end of the filename?
  • 313(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi DSPlayer – DirectShow Player for Windows47