• 314(current)
Kodi DSPlayer – DirectShow Player for Windows
has anyone done an update to this for the latest 17.1 release?
(2017-05-02, 21:14)Shogunreaper Wrote: has anyone done an update to this for the latest 17.1 release?

Yep.

Working fine for me for over a month now.

Unless you mean nightly or something Smile
(2017-05-02, 21:30)only1hammy Wrote:
(2017-05-02, 21:14)Shogunreaper Wrote: has anyone done an update to this for the latest 17.1 release?

Yep.

Working fine for me for over a month now.

Unless you mean nightly or something Smile

I meant the one from https://kodi.tv/kodi-v17-1-krypton
@Shogunreaper

The linked version is the same verison you linked + dsplayer

So I dont get your question.
(2017-05-02, 17:55)pagali Wrote:
(2017-05-02, 14:16)Cynwrig Wrote:
(2017-05-01, 01:58)fullsun Wrote: look here in Automatic Stream Selection.

I did as stated in that section. Change default to advanced and put *:ENG or ENG:*. Both don't work Sad

Funny. Works fine for me. How do you have your subtitle files stored, or named? Are they embedded in the movie file? If separate, are they next to the movie, with the same name as the movie file? Do they have ".en.srt" at the end of the filename?

They are all embedded in the movie file. I found out something odd, this one show with (e) behind the subtitles did automatic load. It's the only show that has that and does automatically load the subtitles. Funny fact when I watch this one show first all next shows I watch got automatic subtitles.
can we get the latest version link on page 1, its getting confusing now which version we are on, whats the latest?
(2017-05-03, 11:46)Sylus Wrote: @Shogunreaper

The linked version is the same verison you linked + dsplayer

So I dont get your question.

well you said "Unless you mean nightly or something" so i was just clarifying the one i meant.
Is there a way to use external lav and madvr instead of the internal dsplayer lav and madvr?
(2017-05-04, 13:06)Cynwrig Wrote: Is there a way to use external lav and madvr instead of the internal dsplayer lav and madvr?
Sure there is. Check this guide: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=222576 and refer to "Media rules and Filters configuration". That option provides what, to my knowledge, is the most advanced system to decide filters based on files characteristics.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first (usually it's enough to follow instructions in the second post).
anyone else having problems with DTS with windows 10 creators update, I am told that realtec audio is shafted buy no mention of ATI HDMI audio, I get silence when bitstreaming and via PCM some of the channels are summing incorrectly, i dont get any DTS-X heights, they are summed to front and rear.

I get this in stock KODI too and anything using LAV filters, all fine when using Windows films and TV app so it looks like a problems with DTS with LAV and FFDSHOW filters.

anyone else?
Tried everything using other versions of lav splitter and xysubfilter / directvobsub still same problem not all subtitles load automatically, except for the ones with (e) tag behind the subtitle name in dsplayer. I am starting to think this is a bug in dsplayer.
When you say (e) do you mean EN ? or ENG? for English? if you have specified English subs to be shown, and it's not tagged English subs, then it's actually working as intended, and not a bug. Without the tag how would it know it's English?

Now, if I am misunderstanding your problem, please clarify @Cynwrig
(2017-05-10, 00:21)spencerjford Wrote: When you say (e) do you mean EN ? or ENG? for English? if you have specified English subs to be shown, and it's not tagged English subs, then it's actually working as intended, and not a bug. Without the tag how would it know it's English?

Now, if I am misunderstanding your problem, please clarify @Cynwrig

I guess the (e) means external? Image

As I said before the problem is most subtitles not automatically loading/choosing instead Dsplayer choose for no subtitles when I start playing a tv show. Some have the same name as the picture above but without the (E) at the end and some are called subrip[default]. Those Dsplayer most likely will not choose a subtitle and goes for no subtitles and I have to manually select them each show again (in the menu above). But when I first played a show with the (E) behind the subtitles he does load the ones without the (E) automatically each show.
Looks like official 64-bit support has been merged into Kodi's master branch. Hopefully when Kodi v18 gets alpha we can get a test build of DSPlayer with official 64-bit support.
G'day all.

I've installed KodiSetup-20170321-580c2cb-Krypton_DSPlayer_x86_17.1 but for the life of me can't get AC3/DTS spdif pass through to work, no problems in the stable official build. Is there an setting external to Kodi or something I should be looking for?

Cheers.
  • 314(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi DSPlayer – DirectShow Player for Windows47