• 46(current)
Kodi DSPlayer – DirectShow Player for Windows
I just found out this: http://trac.kodi.tv/ticket/15946 maybe it could explain some of the problems reported?
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first (usually it's enough to follow instructions in the second post).
(2015-05-29, 10:56)ashlar Wrote: I'm using XySubFilter 3.1.0.705 and I don't see the option you are describing. Would you mind posting a screenshot of its loacation?

OK. I just checked it was there in XyVSFilter but not XySubfilter. I'm using XyVSFilter since some of my files don't show subtitles when using XySubfilter but works fine wth XyVSFilter.

So you could use XyvSFilter instead of XySubfilter and it would works like what you wanted. Should be better than going to libsubs route.
Both are better solutions for subs than the kodi one.

Btw, thanks once again @aracnoz for all ur polishing and work, and to Tiben and Madshi for the kind collaboration.
I'm gonna update, weeks i don't cos it's working nice for me.
But it's time to do it Smile

edit: Btw, Aracnoz.... It's still a work in progress, but they are making improvements... for the future, u could consider integrating this on DSPlayer build:

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=213352
HTPC
Silverstone Grandia GD05 - Intel i5 3570k -Asus H61M-G Micro-ATX - Unidad Blu-ray
MSI GTX970 4GB GDDR5 - 8 GB RAM DDR3 - AVR Denon X3400H Atmos - LG  OLED 55C7V
(2015-05-29, 06:23)oldpoem Wrote: This is strange. I got no GUI while try to back to main menu with Aeon Nox but Confluence works fine.

I had not yet posted the latest version

http://www.mediafire.com/download/c6b9s4...gard10.rar

let me know if works with your skins the preview/background playback with madVR
Just want to say thank you for this. I tried XBMC DsPlayer a couple of years ago with Lav Filters and MadVr integration. Couldn't get it to work and ended up going with XBMC launching MPC-HC as an external player.

This was painless and works great! I love that i have the option to change the settings of MadVR in the GUI.
(2015-05-29, 12:27)aracnoz Wrote:
(2015-05-29, 06:23)oldpoem Wrote: This is strange. I got no GUI while try to back to main menu with Aeon Nox but Confluence works fine.

I had not yet posted the latest version

It works with Aeon Nox / Confluence Mod. Really nice touch.
(2015-05-28, 23:37)aracnoz Wrote: @djoole
just sent a message to madshi for gpu burning, from my side i made my best, i think that could be some new in the next month
so for the focus/black screen problem you tested during these days with full success?

How come the GPU burning disappeared in build 6 and 6+ and reappears in build 7 & 8?

You changed something, i hadn't any problem anymore with your previous mod...

For the black/focus screen problem, so far so good with build 8 (like with build 6 and 6+, but with the task bar glimpse bug solved)

(2015-05-29, 12:27)aracnoz Wrote: I had not yet posted the latest version

Where has build 9 been? :-D
I'll test playback from GUI main menu with MQ5 Isengard mod, even if I don't use this feature at all.
Hi there, i am new to kodi (bevor i used Mediaportal) and i have a question about stereoscopic 3d. I have installed Kodi 15 Beta with dsplayer.
when i am in the kodi menu i could sitch on 3d Mode Side by side and the osd is splitting (how it should be), but when i play a 3d movie with dsplayer (LAV Filter + madvr) i could not get the osd splitting on. there is only the normal osd so when i switch my beamer in 3d Mode the osd is wrong.

Is there a way to get the split osd on?
(2015-05-29, 02:17)ashlar Wrote: Here you go: http://www.mediafire.com/watch/dtfvbb798..._Pixel.mp4

i just tried your file and properly works with my setup, i use lav filters as source/splitter and decoder, there are something different in your config?

(2015-05-29, 12:13)vicmanpergar Wrote: edit: Btw, Aracnoz.... It's still a work in progress, but they are making improvements... for the future, u could consider integrating this on DSPlayer build:
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=213352

i will try to see, but honestly now I'm waiting to have a stable build DSPlayer + madVR (and seems that with latest patch we are on the right way Smile) to stop a bit with the development

(2015-05-29, 13:08)JonnyVee Wrote: Just want to say thank you for this. I tried XBMC DsPlayer a couple of years ago with Lav Filters and MadVr integration. Couldn't get it to work and ended up going with XBMC launching MPC-HC as an external player.

This was painless and works great! I love that i have the option to change the settings of MadVR in the GUI.

great, it's also important to know that DSPlayer works as he should

(2015-05-29, 19:08)djoole Wrote:
How come the GPU burning disappeared in build 6 and 6+ and reappears in build 7 & 8?

You changed something, i hadn't any problem anymore with your previous mod...

I had to change something again related to the pause after the build6, because with this version DSPlayer didn't properly works on pause when in madVR "present several frames in advance" was disabled
anyway with the changes that i made after the build6 there should be no differences, at least there isn't in my case, i know that you hear the fan loud but you have to consider that madVR use alot of gpu with some high profile and this it's true even when we are in pause because i have to redraw the same paused frame for each video refresh

can you pls check with GPU-Z if gpu load it's higher when you are in pause compared to the playback?

(2015-05-29, 19:08)djoole Wrote: For the black/focus screen problem, so far so good with build 8 (like with build 6 and 6+, but with the task bar glimpse bug solved)

fingers crossed, my hope it's that if you have solved this problem maybe it's solved for everyone

(2015-05-30, 07:44)MaxMan23 Wrote: Hi there, i am new to kodi (bevor i used Mediaportal) and i have a question about stereoscopic 3d. I have installed Kodi 15 Beta with dsplayer.
when i am in the kodi menu i could sitch on 3d Mode Side by side and the osd is splitting (how it should be), but when i play a 3d movie with dsplayer (LAV Filter + madvr) i could not get the osd splitting on. there is only the normal osd so when i switch my beamer in 3d Mode the osd is wrong.

Is there a way to get the split osd on?

sorry, there is no support for 3D with DSPlayer, and there will be not from me
i have not doubt to tell that the 3D it's definitely dead
(2015-05-29, 11:33)oldpoem Wrote:
(2015-05-29, 10:56)ashlar Wrote: I'm using XySubFilter 3.1.0.705 and I don't see the option you are describing. Would you mind posting a screenshot of its loacation?

OK. I just checked it was there in XyVSFilter but not XySubfilter. I'm using XyVSFilter since some of my files don't show subtitles when using XySubfilter but works fine wth XyVSFilter.

So you could use XyvSFilter instead of XySubfilter and it would works like what you wanted. Should be better than going to libsubs route.

Hi oldpoem, I would like to try XyVSFilter to for same reason as yourself, I've installed the filter but it don't show up in the system filters drop down list? any ideas? cheers
9.1 Cinema Room htpc with Kodi Matrix & emby server~Epson EH-TW9300~Homemade 8ft pj screen~AVR~Yamaha RX-A3070~Speakers~Monitor Audio RX6 Fronts & RX Centre~RXFX Surrounds~250's Rears~180's Front Presence~BK XXLS400 Sub~8033C AntiMode~HarmonyOne

(2015-05-30, 11:11)aracnoz Wrote: i will try to see, but honestly now I'm waiting to have a stable build DSPlayer + madVR (and seems that with latest patch we are on the right way Smile) to stop a bit with the development

Of course... There is no hush. That's something for the future, it is still a work in progress. I'm more than satisfied with DSPlayer buddy Smile
HTPC
Silverstone Grandia GD05 - Intel i5 3570k -Asus H61M-G Micro-ATX - Unidad Blu-ray
MSI GTX970 4GB GDDR5 - 8 GB RAM DDR3 - AVR Denon X3400H Atmos - LG  OLED 55C7V
(2015-05-30, 11:33)wints Wrote: Hi oldpoem, I would like to try XyVSFilter to for same reason as yourself, I've installed the filter but it don't show up in the system filters drop down list? any ideas? cheers

It might show as "DirectVobsub (Auto-loading)" at least that's what I'm using.
Ok cheers mate I'll have a look
9.1 Cinema Room htpc with Kodi Matrix & emby server~Epson EH-TW9300~Homemade 8ft pj screen~AVR~Yamaha RX-A3070~Speakers~Monitor Audio RX6 Fronts & RX Centre~RXFX Surrounds~250's Rears~180's Front Presence~BK XXLS400 Sub~8033C AntiMode~HarmonyOne

@aracnoz: Sorry, for me is 3d not dead ;-). So is there no way to resize the osd, when a 3d movie iss playing? Or is there a way to change the codecs and renderer with the normal player? It is so ugly, when the beamer is in 3d mode and the osd is so large.....
Right guys had a problem with black screen yesterday don't know if its the same one what you've being trying too sort out but i left kodi fullscreen (using backslash key) to get to desktop and then when i had done pressed backslash key to go back to fullscreen which it did but it was black screen but still responsive i could hear what was playing and pause it and so on, log below don't know if i got it right or it will help, this was on the latest build posted.

Log

• 46(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi DSPlayer – DirectShow Player for Windows47