• 278(current)
Kodi DSPlayer – DirectShow Player for Windows
do the tempo commands work for anyone else on dsplayer? "PlayerControl(tempodown)" and "PlayerControl(tempoup)"

they work on regular kodi for me but i can't get them to work on dsplayer.

maybe it has something to do with why audio is playing during fast forwarding.
(2017-01-09, 23:00)Shogunreaper Wrote:
(2017-01-09, 18:17)Warner306 Wrote: Try Sanear instead of ReClock.

what are those and how do i change them?

More on ReClock and Sanear here. Sanear is linked at the very bottom of the post. Detailed instructions are provided for ReClock.
(2017-01-10, 18:04)Warner306 Wrote:
(2017-01-09, 23:00)Shogunreaper Wrote:
(2017-01-09, 18:17)Warner306 Wrote: Try Sanear instead of ReClock.

what are those and how do i change them?

More on ReClock and Sanear here. Sanear is linked at the very bottom of the post. Detailed instructions are provided for ReClock.

i haven't installed either one of those so how could they be the problem?
(2017-01-10, 23:56)Shogunreaper Wrote:
(2017-01-10, 18:04)Warner306 Wrote:
(2017-01-09, 23:00)Shogunreaper Wrote: what are those and how do i change them?

i haven't installed either one of those so how could they be the problem?

Use of the default audio renderer is not recommended. I also question whether this will fix your problem, but it's worth trying.

Why are you using tempo commands? That sounds like the problem.
I tried ReClock but nothing changed, except it made it take a lot longer to launch videos.

and idk how to install sanear.

(2017-01-11, 00:25)Warner306 Wrote: Why are you using tempo commands? That sounds like the problem.

I'm not, but since this is a problem that is specific to this build and the tempo stuff was just put in on this build... hard not to make that connection.

audio has never been playing in the past when fast forwarding, so i can't see how it could be related to anything else.
(2017-01-11, 11:47)Shogunreaper Wrote: I tried ReClock but nothing changed, except it made it take a lot longer to launch videos.

and idk how to install sanear.

(2017-01-11, 00:25)Warner306 Wrote: Why are you using tempo commands? That sounds like the problem.

I'm not, but since this is a problem that is specific to this build and the tempo stuff was just put in on this build... hard not to make that connection.

audio has never been playing in the past when fast forwarding, so i can't see how it could be related to anything else.

I'm not sure. I have no idea what could be causing this. Did you try Jarvis 16.1? It is more stable.
(2017-01-11, 19:43)Warner306 Wrote: I'm not sure. I have no idea what could be causing this. Did you try Jarvis 16.1? It is more stable.

Yes there's no audio when fast forwarding on it, though unlike 17 the video is choppy when fast forwarding.
is it possible to set a rule for dvdplayer merits to use it for specific directories?

like say i want to use dvdplayer for everything in folder c:\folder1\ and c:\folder2\ and dsplayer for everything else.
Hello

If you like you cant test my own build of Kodi Krypton 17 RC3 with DSPlayer
http://goo.gl/Y23kiF

It is my own build with some custom contents.
a) I have changed the splash screen
b) LAV 0.69 with Aracnoz PRs
c) integrated latest nightly ffmpeg in Kodi

If you look into the info you see it's RC4 but this is because i have pulled all PR and the latest PR was the increase of the version. So it says RC4 but it is RC3 with all PRs.

Please download again if you want correct git info in Kodi. I did forget to copy the git information before build.
(2017-01-13, 00:18)Shogunreaper Wrote: is it possible to set a rule for dvdplayer merits to use it for specific directories?

like say i want to use dvdplayer for everything in folder c:\folder1\ and c:\folder2\ and dsplayer for everything else.

No, you can only set DVDPlayer to play filenames not directories.
(2017-01-13, 02:25)_Andy_ Wrote: Hello

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0jBz9...URTOXNKRlU

If you look into the info you see it's RC4 but this is because i have pulled all PR and the latest PR was the increase of the version. So it says RC4 but it is RC3 with all PRs.

Wow, looks great. Thanks!
Hello

Please download again if you want correct git info in Kodi. I did forget to copy the git information before build.
(2017-01-13, 05:01)Warner306 Wrote:
(2017-01-13, 00:18)Shogunreaper Wrote: is it possible to set a rule for dvdplayer merits to use it for specific directories?

No, you can only set DVDPlayer to play filenames not directories.

alright i got it.

though adding from the interface is bugged, it names the player DVDPlayer instead of VideoPlayer

you guys might want to fix that.
I use the Aracnoz DsPlayer with MQ7 Jarvis

I want to try @ Andy's link
What i have to do next?
I must download the Krypton?

If something is wrong , how can i save all my changes in Jarvis?

Thanks for your attention
(2017-01-13, 06:57)_Andy_ Wrote: Hello

I believe this was a bug in Kodi itself, but your build does not allow for any PVR addons to be loaded. Worked fine with DSPlayer 17 RC1 and RC2, and also with Kodi 17 RC3 released. Can you fix your version and reupload?
  • 278(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi DSPlayer – DirectShow Player for Windows47