• 315(current)
Kodi DSPlayer – DirectShow Player for Windows
(2017-05-16, 02:15)nicr4wks Wrote: G'day all.

I've installed KodiSetup-20170321-580c2cb-Krypton_DSPlayer_x86_17.1 but for the life of me can't get AC3/DTS spdif pass through to work, no problems in the stable official build. Is there an setting external to Kodi or something I should be looking for?

Cheers.

Have you tried using Sanear as the audio renderer?
How can I get sure my LAV filter and MadVR settings are working? I tried a lot of settings but I cant see any change?!?
(2017-05-16, 02:51)Warner306 Wrote:

I've installed KodiSetup-20170321-580c2cb-Krypton_DSPlayer_x86_17.1 but for the life of me can't get AC3/DTS spdif pass through to work, no problems in the stable official build. Is there an setting external to Kodi or something I should be looking for?

Cheers.

Have you tried using Sanear as the audio renderer?

Have not heard of it until now, installed and working perfectly. Thankyou!

Cheers.

try disabling AC3 in the LAV filter formats list, this worked for me, its a problem with windows 10 for me,
(2017-05-16, 10:16)satand Wrote: How can I get sure my LAV filter and MadVR settings are working? I tried a lot of settings but I cant see any change?!?

ctrl+j Cool
or go to setting video -> filter
and ffmpeg and lavfilter is same, madvr is for D3D11 10bit and upscaling quality
(2017-05-16, 17:46)fullsun Wrote:
(2017-05-16, 10:16)satand Wrote: How can I get sure my LAV filter and MadVR settings are working? I tried a lot of settings but I cant see any change?!?

ctrl+j Cool
and ffmpeg and lavfilter is same, madvr is for D3D11 10bit and upscaling quality

nothing happens when i'm pressing ctrl+j. when i press "O" i get the player process info...video decoder is "ff-mpeg2video-d3d11va (HW)" and pixel format "d3d11va_vld". is this the right decoder?
@satand No, it seems you don't use dsplayer and madvr. You use the internal videoplayer of Kodi. Try this. Right click on a file you like to play. You should see a context menu 'play with'
You should see at least 2 entries. DSplayer and Videoplayer. Now select dsplayer. If you press ctrl+j now you should see the madvr stats.
If you don't see anything like this i guess read this how-to from @warner http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=222576
(2017-05-16, 20:09)_Andy_ Wrote: @satand No, it seems you don't use dsplayer and madvr. You use the internal videoplayer of Kodi. Try this. Right click on a file you like to play. You should see a context menu 'play with'
You should see at least 2 entries. DSplayer and Videoplayer. Now select dsplayer. If you press ctrl+j now you should see the madvr stats.
If you don't see anything like this i guess read this how-to from @warner http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=222576

thanks for your answer. I followed @warner's how-to and need madVS for LiveTV (dvbviewer client) in kodi. when I open a file via right click it works, but not for LiveTV. I'm using warner's merit file.
I don't use LiveTV but as far as i know LiveTV and madVR in DSplayer doesn't work since DSPlayer 17 but i could be wrong.
(2017-05-16, 20:53)satand Wrote:
(2017-05-16, 20:09)_Andy_ Wrote: @satand No, it seems you don't use dsplayer and madvr. You use the internal videoplayer of Kodi. Try this. Right click on a file you like to play. You should see a context menu 'play with'

thanks for your answer. I followed @warner's how-to and need madVS for LiveTV (dvbviewer client) in kodi. when I open a file via right click it works, but not for LiveTV. I'm using warner's merit file.

That merits file is designed to play internet streams with DVDPlayer and only works with Jarvis 16.1.
(2017-05-16, 21:15)Warner306 Wrote:
(2017-05-16, 20:53)satand Wrote:

That merits file is designed to play internet streams with DVDPlayer and only works with Jarvis 16.1.
is it possible to get LiveTV working with Kodi 17? dvbviewer recording service is offering a RTSP server.

or is there any other solution for LiveTV without dvbviewer? the standard kodi player is not working properly on my system: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=312777
(2017-05-16, 17:46)fullsun Wrote:

ctrl+j Cool

(2017-05-16, 22:37)satand Wrote:
(2017-05-16, 21:15)Warner306 Wrote:
(2017-05-16, 20:53)satand Wrote: thanks for your answer. I followed @warner's how-to and need madVS for LiveTV (dvbviewer client) in kodi. when I open a file via right click it works, but not for LiveTV. I'm using warner's merit file.

is it possible to get LiveTV working with er 17? dvbviewer recording service is offering a RTSP server.

or is there any other solution for LiveTV without dvbviewer? the standard kodi player is not working properly on my system: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=312777

Delete the merits file and DSPlayer should handle live TV. Although, this is likely to be less stable compared to VideoPlayer.

DSPlayer is only compatible with MediaPortal, Argus TV and NextPVR. Follow the instructions in the set up guide.
i deleted the merits file but dsplayer is not working with liveTV Undecided
(2017-05-18, 11:30)satand Wrote: i deleted the merits file but dsplayer is not working with liveTV Undecided

Did you follow the instructions in the set up guide?
can anyone do the 17.2 bug/security release?
  • 315(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi DSPlayer – DirectShow Player for Windows47