TVH + Evo Xfinity - adapter in use
Hi all

I have checked the 'Read Before Posting' and feel that I have a vliad question for this forum but if anyone feels otherwise please let me know.

The question relates to the use of the Evo Xfinity Cable TV receiver box and then using xbmc TVHeadend PVR add in to watch the channels in another room.

So the setup is like this:

Evo Xfinity Cable TV box - TVH SERVER located in living room (connected by ethernet)
Android XBMC TV box - TVH RECEIVER located in bedroom (connected by ethernet)

The TVHeadend PVR client on the Android XBMC box has been configured with IP address etc of the server and it connects and pulls in the channel list with no issues.

However when trying to watch a channel in the bedroom room the message 'adapter in use by other subscription' occurs every time and it's not possible to watch any channel due to this. I believe this happens because the server (Evo Xfinity cable TV box) constantly plays TV channel and is there is no way to stop it (as far as I know).

I am wondering if anyone know a way to force the PVR client to take control of the force channel change so that channels can be watched in the bedroom.

Thanks for any advice.
i have had this, try putting cccam file in 1 and oscam file in other 1; is there a guide on how you done the tvheadend part on yours?. cheers.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TVH + Evo Xfinity - adapter in use0