Where is this TV info coming from?
Most views in Aeon MQ5, when viewing TV shows, display information about next episodes and/or "TV Show Status" in the upper-left corner of the screen. Where is this info coming from?

I've been trying to learn some skinning (from the best) by dissecting some XML within Aeon MQ5. My normal routine is to comment-out "controls" and see what happens.

In, "ViewsLowList.xml", when viewing TV shows, information about the TV series (next episode, etc.) will appear in the upper-left corner of the screen. This information isn't "appearing" from anything I can find within the XML file. Where is this info coming from?

While viewing movies (same ViewsLowList.xml file), audio and subtitles appear in the same place. I found those in "includes.xml" but I can't find where the TV info is coming from, it's got a gradient background and animation and "all that" from somewhere.

Can someone help a noob climb this hill, please?

Thank you.

Chris.
Please can you made a screenshot.
I can't see a way to upload/post the screenshot here. Maybe because I'm really new and still have a warning level?

Can I make an external link (url) to the screenshot, or will I get in trouble for making external links in a post?

Thanks for your reply pacoma2610.

Chris.
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=79493
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

That's the information Samu-rai. As best I can tell, it appears in every view except GlassList, but I can't find where (in any XML file) or how this information is appearing.

I want to move it or turn it off, but I can't find anything that's making it appear in the first place.

Many thanks.

Chris.
If you want to turn if off, the easiest way would be to disable/uninstall the addon.

The code that runs the addon is in MyVideoNav.xml:

Code:
    <onload condition="System.HasAddon(script.tv.show.next.aired) + [Container.Content(tvshows) | Container.Content(seasons) | Container.Content(episodes)]">RunScript(script.tv.show.next.aired,backend=True)</onload>

I haven't checked, but having had a quick look at the code I think the below control in MyVideoNav controls the position:

Code:
    <control type="label">
    <posx>30</posx>
    <posy>130</posy>
    <width>750</width>
    <height>25</height>
    <font>Font_18A</font>
    <label>$VAR[value_videotvshowtag]</label>
    <textcolor>90FFFFFF</textcolor>
    <scroll>true</scroll>
    <scrollout>false</scrollout>
    <shadowcolor>grey</shadowcolor>
    <animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="0,-30" condition="IsEmpty(ListItem.Tagline) | Skin.HasSetting(nomoviestagline)">Conditional</animation>
    <visible>[Container.Content(tvshows) | Container.Content(seasons) | Container.Content(episodes)] + ![StringCompare(ListItem.Label,..) | Skin.HasSetting(notvshowstagline)]</visible>
    </control>

Note: The above is taken from the Frodo version, so may have changed in subsequent.

Thank you Samu-rai!

That was the file and I found everything that I was looking for in it.

Chris.
No problem

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Where is this TV info coming from?0