Bug No NFO file written
I updated to the latest version of Ember 1.4.3.1 a few days ago and have been using it without problems. Suddenly today, when trying to add 2 movies, it gave an error during scraping, something like "VLC module not registered". So I installed VLC, then tried again, and the error did not pop up. The scraping process appeared to run normally, but after scraping and the window appeared with the scraped movie data, after pressing OK, an NFO file is not written to disk. I restarted the program, cleared the cache, and even tried to reinstall Ember, but this problem keeps returning. Please advise
Same happened to me. Uninstalled and reinstalled vlc as well
Latest VLC 2.2.x has a broken ActiveX plugin. I'm still use 2.1.5.
Installed 2.1.5 from here: http://download.videolan.org/pub/videola...1.5/win32/

Now I get the error "Could not load assembly Interop.AXXLC Version=1.0.0.0
Omertron,
looks like some libraries are messed up.

I would suggest you unistall completely all version of VLC and all the plugins / ActiveX.

Then when you install 2.1.5 you should be asked or have an option to install the ActiveX components.

Hoping this helps
If you think I'm useful please use the +/- button to raise my reputation
I have uninstalled VLC and ember and I still get the error. How do I remove the activeX plugins?
(2015-04-12, 17:42)Omertron Wrote: I have uninstalled VLC and ember and I still get the error. How do I remove the activeX plugins?

Disable the VLC addon in Ember and wait for a working version from VLC.
Ok, thanks for you help. Guess there's nothing i can do to get the NFOs writing again
Manual/single or autoscraping?
Do you can see the Edit Movie dialog after single scraping?
Any other information in log file?
Do you have enabled any NFO file name setting?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No NFO file written0