Req Keep Focus in the Middle of a List as long as possible while scrolling
Back in the day there was an os called ms-dos and a text editor called 'b' which could be infinitely configured with its own programming language. I spent more time programming my text editor than I did programming anything else. Anyway I implemented a scrolling function that worked like this:

Say you have room to display 20 items on-screen and you're scrolling from top to bottom of a long list. Your cursor moves down the screen to position 17. From then on the cursor stays where it is and the list itself moves upwards. That way you can always see at least three items ahead. When the last item in the list is visible, the cursor continues travelling down to the end. Same principle in moving in the other direction.

I loved that macro!

Edit: Re-reading the original post, this may be roughly what the original poster may have intended.
(2017-04-30, 15:07)odoll Wrote: Bump - I also I don't see how that would work Arctic Zephyr. Scrolling down in my lengthy Artist list the focus moves from the top down to the bottom and new names are scrolling in from the below (and you don't see the next name).

I'd really like to see this in Leia! :-)

In AZ it's only in one view and nothing in music, but check out Jurials new skin http://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=276 it has that function everywhere
That proves it's possible in a skin and not need a core function to do it
Ummm... I just updated my Windows installatiion to 17.3 and I'm seeing this behaviour with Estuary. Did someone sneak in a change or is there something funky going on with my computer?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Keep Focus in the Middle of a List as long as possible while scrolling0