Solved TV just dissapeared
All been working fine for ages and I didn't make any changes to anything on the system, switched on the other day and no tv tab plus connection lost warning. Any ideas?
I tried logging in to the tuner via the laptop - page not found. Tv reception fine on tv.

thanks!
connection lost means the frontend cannot connect to the backend. so make sure the server part is running (without errors). also check for connectivity issues between the two, like ping and telnet.
Hi,
I must admit - I found the aerial lead had come adrift! Plugged it back in full of hope and a "duh" but... still nothing. At least I know what's caused it now - just waiting to see if it will right itself. I'm still getting the connection lost warning (until I switch the annoying thing off!). Tried disabling/re enabling / rebooting etc... still cant access the tv setup page from my laptop.
For the benefit of anyone else who has this problem - I have resolved it by uninstalling TVHeadend front end, re installing, then disabling live tv in the system menu, then re enabling. Hey presto!
It would probably have been enough to disable/enable the addon and live TV, but glad you got it working!
I tried enabling/disabling in the system menu - that's not the same thing though is it. Honestly can't remember if I tried disabling/enabling in the add on menu.

Maybe this is something that can be looked at on future revisions - it seems as though removing the aerial (ie losing signal) causes the tv to be lost until the reinstall or re enable are done.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV just dissapeared0