Mod Mike_Doc Aeon Shednox mods
Hi,

I'm starting to do some mods of my own for the Aeon Shednox skin as I'm learning skinning and as the skin is in 'freeze' status at the moment I've decided to release them separately. Hopefully they'll be pulled into the skin at some point.

Anyway, on with the changes and here's the first

Wall Large:

Firstly, credit goes to Warner306 for his original mod for Nox 5 which this is based on and additional thanks to Warner306 and Hitcher for answering my noob sknining questions. Also Schimi2k for testing.

Also, I believe this mod is based on a clean Shdenox V3 install but if it's not then let me know and I'll see about re-doing it all against another clean instance of Shednox V3.

Download

Mike_Doc Aeon Shednox V3 - Wall Large mod

Installing

First, please backup all the relevant xmls in the mod, this is if you have your own mods or choose not to use this new view so you can effectively reset your skin either way.

Once you have downloaded and unzipped the files, you'll need to do a standard copy and replace into the 1080i folder for your Shednox skin. Please note if you have your own mods or other mods installed then you'll probably need to use something like winmerge or notepad++ to compare the files and copy over what is new for my mod.

Wall Large gallery:

watch gallery

Viewtype is selected like normal and is available for Movies & TV Shows only. For TV shows this view only works at Shows & Seasons levels.

Viewtype Settings.

As per standard with Shdenox, I've tried to make the new veiwtype completely customizable in what is displayed as such there are viewtype settings avaible for this new view, they are:

BD/DVD Cases are allowed in this view and this setting allows you to change the case, please note the change is not view specific and as such will effect cases in the entire skin.

Enable Disc - This allows discart to appear.

Enable Case - This allows the case to appear

Enable Logo - This allows the logo to appear, you'll need 'logo instead of title' active in Showcase viewtype settings for this to actually work.

Show Flag - Standard option to rotate thru Both, New, Watched & None options for the flags.

Resume Flag - This allows resume flag to appear

Bugs

Just let me know what problems you have and I'll do what I can

Hope you like it.

Mike.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
Fake Discart

I've done a mod for movies where it now generates fake discart should the film not have a real discart image. It currently uses the poster to populate the discart and should be available in all views that currently show disc art. It is already included in my Wall Large mod.

I am in the process of creating muliple versions of the mod as follows:

1) Clean Shdenox V3 intall
2) Shednox V3 including manfeed's 03_19 mod version of his musicviz mod.

Should be available soon.

Version 1 - Fake Discart for clean V3 skin is now available

Mike_Doc Aeon Shednox Fake Discart - Clean

Gallery showing fake discart in art in all relevant views:

watch gallery

Mike
Update 24/04/15:

Coming Soon: Fake DiscArt V2

This is just an update to show WIP in progress and hopefully a V2 mod for my Fake DiscArt that will be available soon. There is still some testing to do and tweeks & correctiong and then hopefully it will be available

Until then here is a preview gallery to show what has been done for V2 of this mod:

watch gallery

You'll see updates such as:

Film resolution overlay / outer ring for Fake disc art
Fake handwriting
Alternative disc types for fake handwriting
Film resolution disc types for handwriting option
fakedisc handwriting will use logo first when it exists otherwise display the text

Full details on the mod will be included with it when (if) it becomes available.

Regards,

Mike.
also reserved
finaly Smile good idea my friend
and thx for all your hard work
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
Mike_Doc thats some really good Ideas especially the fake disc art.
BTW those colored icons / Flags ( studio/resolution etc.. ) these are not Vanilla from the neurosis 13 mod incorporated into shednox ? Would those be included in your mod ? otherwise would you mind sharing these ?
Another suggestion please in your mod would you consider implementing auto switch to music Visualization on playing music as described in this post ...------->http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=158238

Cant wait to try your Mod.
Hi Saktoo,

Thanks.

The flags etc. are all supplied from grafix god Schimi2k and can be found in this thread: 1866540 (post)

I'll take a look into your auto switch request.

Mike.
(2015-04-04, 15:59)Mike_Doc Wrote: Hi Saktoo,

Thanks.

The flags etc. are all supplied from grafix god Schimi2k and can be found in this thread: 1866540 (post)

I'll take a look into your auto switch request.

Mike.

because of that:
2) Shednox V3 including manfeed's 03_19 mod version of his musicviz mod.

please talk to manfeed before Wink he have some new GREAT version out soon !!!
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
Fake Discart forClean V3 install if now available. Please see post #2

Mike
Hi Saktoo,

If I've understood your auto switch request correctly, then place the xml file in the zip in 1080i. Then when you start playing music it will automatically switch to music viz. You'll need to stop playback to be able to exit music viz when loaded this way.

Music Viz - Auto switch

Credit to the posters in the various threads discussing this solution.

Mike.
(2015-04-04, 13:44)Mike_Doc Wrote: I am in the process of creating muliple versions of the mod as follows:

1) Clean Shdenox V3 intall

Hi, I think it's a good idea! The V3 version has some bugs that can be seen when opening kodi.log... I think it shouldn't be so hard to get rid of them; that way we would have a good base to work with...

Your mods are very good! Great to see this amazing skin alive and in good shape Wink Thanks Nod

Now I have a new version of my music mod available in my thread, please feel free to use/merge as you like it... and if you need some help just let me know Smile
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
(2015-04-04, 17:53)Mike_Doc Wrote: Hi Saktoo,

If I've understood your auto switch request correctly, then place the xml file in the zip in 1080i. Then when you start playing music it will automatically switch to music viz. You'll need to stop playback to be able to exit music viz when loaded this way.

Music Viz - Auto switch

Mike.
Mike Thanks but you got me slightly wrong, I already have this mod implemented. What i was suggesting is that you instead use this Auto Switch Mod with the current Music Viz & hence prersent all these mods as a single Mod. ideally i would lor Shednox to actually incorporate all these mods.
My shednox already has the auto visualization .
Thanks
(2015-04-04, 17:53)Mike_Doc Wrote: Hi Saktoo,

Music Viz - Auto switch

Mike.

I was working in this topic some time ago and I have not found a way to make it work as it should yet... This method is good, but not perfect... has some unwanted effects, for instance when searching with TvTunes addon for a soundtrack it makes the music visualisation screen to pop up when previewing a tune... other people told me about similar side effects... I think it should really be a feature of Kodi, not something the skin had to deal with...
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
otherwise the fake discart working very well indeed ! Smile
This is great idea with this fake discart now is possible have disc on all film no only for this who is finded by scrapers.
Maybe will be good made this some on music view.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mike_Doc Aeon Shednox mods1