Mod Mike_Doc Aeon Shednox mods
(2015-05-12, 18:48)garbokawa Wrote: Hi Mike_Doc,

This is just an idea for what it is worth .... Like Fake something, can we have Fake ClearLogo ==> CharacterArt?

The reason being, certain movies do not have it in the fanart.tv and it is but difficult to make as well. The posters are cumbersome to delete the background around the logo in many cases and it requires fine-honed skills in Photoshop/GIMP et al to create such.

So, the case for ClearLogo based in the Title of the Film appreciated. It may possess some variety in presentation:

1. Random fonts but finite (3-5) to break monotony
2. Random or average color of the fanart / poster
3. Defined template size as stipulated by fanart.tv
4. String length/word count to determine 1, 2, 3 lines wraparound
5. Advanced: Cognizance of prepositions to treat differently

Thanks!

hmmm did i understand it right ? u want to have a " fake " clearart/logo Huh logos and cleararts using transparent images Wink i think its IMPOSSIBLE to fake those images hehe
but u can request on fanart.tv any clearart u need Smile if the guys have some time, they will do their best to make some for you

and tbh - better NO logo/clearart, then bad crappy "fake" logo/clearart Wink

but maybe its just me... Cool
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
Smile 
I understand and respect your viewpoint Smile

Right now, the default title is rendered as the text in lieu of the image. Since the color / font size is constant there, it is monotonous, smaller than the logo adjoining. That creates a clumsiness in the overall presentation. Hence my request.

Also to clarify, we are not going to create a fake image! Just a randomized text title that will mimic a ClearLogo. For instance, when there is a lack of it, even a Handwriting Text Title can be applied with appropriate size -- in my view that might look slightly better than plain text just rendered.

Also, there will be missing ClearLogos despite requests to Fanart.tv -- there will be a chasm.

Thanks!
ahhh so u mean some kind of "font" with different effects on it ? ... hmmm thats not a bad idea...

but for now mike is too busy for new stuff like this Wink hehe ...
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

Link in first Post is down Sad
My bad, was cleaning up my dropbox,

Should be ok now.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
@Mike_Doc

Great work on those mods. I really like that new Wall Large View. I don't know what's your opinion about this but I would like to be able to remove that "floor" at the bottom of the screen so that the Fanart takes the whole space. It's not really bothersome when the whole screen is filled with movies but when you get into a movie set (look at your 24 screenshot from the first post) the floor takes a lot of screen realestate.

I don't know if it's hard to implement or if it's even possible.

I'm looking for something like this http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid1909278

It would be great if it could be implemented in all views but I mostly use Wall (now Wall Large), Showcase, and landscape.

Thanks again for your work.
Hi Sarlan19,

Do you mean something like this mate -
watch gallery

This is just prototype, think some other things need to improve like the shadow on the media flags etc. etc. Will look into it some more.

It would be system wide, I think need to check that, so all views affected as shown with the last couple of screen shots.

Mike.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
SPOILER ALERT Eek

(2015-05-28, 09:26)Mike_Doc Wrote: Hi Sarlan19,

Do you mean something like this mate -
watch gallery

This is just prototype, think some other things need to improve like the shadow on the media flags etc. etc. Will look into it some more.

It would be system wide, I think need to check that, so all views affected as shown with the last couple of screen shots.

Mike.

That's exactly it Smile I'm eager to try it out. Don't hesitate to ask if you need a beta tester

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mike_Doc Aeon Shednox mods1