Web portal inaccessible
Weird! I tried updating to testbuild #419, then OE 5.0.8, then 5.0.5 and stil had the same problems (half of my remote keys weren't working either).

Then I swapped the USB tuner and remote receiver over, which caused the RPi not to boot at all, swapped them back and now everything's working again (with OE 5.0.5 and #419) and the browser interface is showing both tuners on my dual tuner, which it has never done before!
How do I make TVh re-scan for channels? I notice there's a few missing (maybe I had a problem with my aerial when I first did it) and the channel lineup gets updated from time to time anyway. Is there anyway to make it auto-detect when this happens and prompt me to re-scan, like my TV does?
tvheadend will automatically scan for changes and adapt accordingly. In recent versions there's a force rescan button on the Muxes tab you can use too.
(2015-04-21, 08:16)negge Wrote: tvheadend will automatically scan for changes and adapt accordingly. In recent versions there's a force rescan button on the Muxes tab you can use too.
Ah great, thanks.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Web portal inaccessible0