Cinema Experience Crash
I tried CE with current isengard 15 beta1 and can't make it crash the way you describe. It though crashes 10 secs after i changed settings in CE (and already might have spotted the issue - its in the addon itself ...). But i can play movies with out issues - CE does what it is supposed to do and it doesn't crash here.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
(2015-05-08, 20:17)Memphiz Wrote: I tried CE with current isengard 15 beta1 and can't make it crash the way you describe. It though crashes 10 secs after i changed settings in CE (and already might have spotted the issue - its in the addon itself ...). But i can play movies with out issues - CE does what it is supposed to do and it doesn't crash here.

Memphiz- thanks for the response. Here's what I found on my Macmini C2D running 10.6.8:

1. Kodi 14.2 does, indeed, run on my Mac Mini, and CE even worked at one point before experiencing the errors I've described.

2. Tried Kodi 15.1b1, and this does not run on my Mac Mini (instacrash upon launch)

3. Tried Kodi 14.1. This runs same as 14.2 did, with the same CE crash.
yeah kodi 15 needs osx 10.7 as minimum
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Thanks, Memphiz. Am I to understand the crash I get (even with 14.1) is due to a bug in CE?

(2015-05-31, 23:26)Memphiz Wrote: yeah kodi 15 needs osx 10.7 as minimum

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cinema Experience Crash0