[Feature Request] Hotkeys for Audio and Subtitle Lists
(2015-04-11, 03:06)MediaPi Wrote: yes it lauches the audio settings window, then cycles up (or down) to the required field and presses enter, it won't look as pretty as if there was just one window but even on a Pi its a fraction of a second delay then you have the options, make sure to include the play command so it pauses, you are using a keyboard right

edit so to answer your last question, it will open audio and subs settings window but before you have a chance to look at that window it will open the option window and then the last script I made should close it with one key combination, so its basically what you wanted just not as nice

It only works one time because the focus is not reset to the original position.
Dam I didn't think about that, on Gotham you dont have the popup dialog so I wasn't sure what would happen (OP is on Helix). hmm then my script isn't much useful unless someone knows a code to reset focus and then you can add that action at the end of the audio.py and subtitle.py script

I can see why the OP wants this feature request and it makes sense, hopefully some dev takes an interest and its not to m uch effort to implement it.
(2015-04-13, 13:07)MediaPi Wrote: Dam I didn't think about that, on Gotham you dont have the popup dialog so I wasn't sure what would happen (OP is on Helix). hmm then my script isn't much useful unless someone knows a code to reset focus and then you can add that action at the end of the audio.py and subtitle.py script

I can see why the OP wants this feature request and it makes sense, hopefully some dev takes an interest and its not to m uch effort to implement it.

Its a simple matter if we can get the window ID

I tried for a bit but came up empty. Sad
Good one. I wish to bring a list as well by shortcut so I can easily see which audio/subtitle stream I should select, instead of press "NEXT" all the time to find out.
Any news or other workaround on this?

I've been looking forward to the audio/subtitle list, but without a remote-mappable shortcut to these lists it's almost useless to me. Undecided
⬅️⬅️ Feel free to leave a 👍 on useful posts  |  A Confluence ZEITGEIST (A modern reimagination of Confluence)  |  axbmcuser REPO (Download Link)  |  Kodi 17.7 DSPlayer x64 BETTERGUI (2020 build)
I'll put in another vote for a Window ID for this menu!
Yes. Still needed imho Smile
⬅️⬅️ Feel free to leave a 👍 on useful posts  |  A Confluence ZEITGEIST (A modern reimagination of Confluence)  |  axbmcuser REPO (Download Link)  |  Kodi 17.7 DSPlayer x64 BETTERGUI (2020 build)
I have extended this thread's request for a direct access to the list if anyone is interested in following it: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=271746

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Feature Request] Hotkeys for Audio and Subtitle Lists2