Kodi on a touchscreen monitor
Hello,

I was just wondering if you'd please consider making your interface less shitty on a touchscreen monitor? That stupid left-hand sidebar that keeps flying open whenever I'm clicking on things is super annoying. Furthermore it's cumbersome to scroll a long list of links in Kodi on a touchscreen monitor--I should be able to just flick up and down, but that does not work (you have to instead drag the stupid vertical bar).

Plus it'd be nice to be able to abort a link choice when it's taking too long to load (i.e., the "Working..." message has been on the screen for too long).

Thanks a lot.
Dude, nice first post... Undecided

One question: which skin do you use?
One suggestion: if not already using it, try 're-touched'...
Bye,
Fry
Kodi v17.6 with shared MariaDB v10.3 | HTS Tvheadend 4.2.6 on RPi2 | running on:
Windows 10x64 | Nvidia Shield | FireTV4k | FireTVStick4 | Android 5 | RPi3 with OSMC
Well, Kodi was designed to be used with a TV-style remote control. Touch screen/mouse support hasn't caught up, but really isn't a big priority for the project. To be honest, if you need a touch screen video player, then you will probably want to use something else.
or use a less shitty os on your touchscreen device (like ios or android were everything you demanded is already working less shitty).
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi on a touchscreen monitor0