Android transcoding support ?
Hi,

i just tested the enigma PVR and it works like expected on my android device.

MY enigma2 receiver is a little bit older and has a 400 Mhz CPU, so I can not test it: is the enigma PVR able to run transcoded channels? I cant see any options to enable or disable this function in the add-on.
Are there any other options to manipulate/change/optimize streams in realtime (reducing informations like teletext or additional audiotreams or to correct streams of the television broadcasts ) ?

Thanks in advance

SaEt9000
You may try this..
http://www.huoltovalikko.com/threads/tim...tem.11583/
It transcodes All E2 device's live video to any client...
Thanks for your hint.

But this is not usable in kodi - right?

I'm sure that f.i. the VU+ app can use transcoding. So - that is not the idea. I hoped, that you can use transcoding of enigm2-receiver in kodi as well.

SaEt9000
Nope. TimmyTV is a html-webpage-system done with PHP so you need a win/linux/mac computer to run it and any device to use it (android/iphone/ipad/windows phone) using web brower.

DigiBox can be anything with Enigma2 inside (vu+, micarcleBox, dreambox....)

e.g. VU+ Duo2 device's transcoding quality is plain shit compaired to this. Transcoding with DUO2 hw renders the device almost unusable when using while it's transcoding.

TimmyTV is FAR BETTER/VERSALITE solution, trust me.
I would like to come back to my question.

Thanks for your reply,realjobe, but I am looking for a easy to use solution. And the new enigma receivers have this onboard.

As far as I understand it, for the first step you only have to use the streamin gport 8002 instead of 8002. To be honest: I dont know how to setup the parameters, but may be, this is configurable on the enigma receiver.

So, my question is: can someone please with a newer enigma box with transcoding feature inside make a short est by configurating his live TV client on steraming port 8002 and give feedback here?

Thanks in advance

SaEt9000

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
transcoding support ?1