Add channel start number
Hi, I recently discovered this plugin and I is great, thanks to the developer. But when I use it convined with other backend the channels are disordered and mixed, so would be nice the possibility to add a setting that assings to the channels a start number like in pvr iptvsimple addon. Is that possible?
Thanks.
Yes adding this feature would be great.
(2015-04-06, 15:34)goibe Wrote: But when I use it combined with other backend the channels are disordered and mixed, so would be nice the possibility to add a setting that assings to the channels a start number like in pvr iptvsimple addon. Is that possible?
Thanks.
If you run multiple back-ends, you need to go to TV settings option in Kodi and under the General settings option ensure following are disabled
(Make sure interface Settings level is set higher than basic in order to see all following options)

Use channel order from backend(s)
Use channel numbers from backend

I also suggest disabling the Synchronise channel groups with backend(s)

You can then go to Channel Manager and Group Manger options to create your own order and selected mix(es) of preferred channels from initial available All Channels grouping list.

In Channel Manager option you can reorder channels to your overall preference and save the order (All Channels, from you backend(s)
Then from withing the channel manger you can switch to group management, but be aware that when creating groupings you will need to think of group list order before you start creating as i don't think there is an option to reorder channels within a personally created group (not end of world as groups can be easily deleted and re-created etc)

Note once above is completed, from main Kodi Interface an TV option, we can easily switch between channel group(ings) and TV EPG, TV Channel order will respect our created channel order listing
(Based on view option and channel group selected)

Note: I am currently using Kodi Jarvis 16.1 RC2 on OSX and Krypton 17.0 OpenElec & LibreElec test-builds on rPi 2 and this works Cool
RPi4, (LibreELEC 11.0) hdmi0 -> Philips 55PUS7304 4K TV, hdmi1 -> Onkyo TX-SR608 AV Receiver

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Add channel start number0