Whenever i try to 'download' a music video, it ALWAYS gives me this error:
Setup Error
No Download Server Setup

so i goto config.xml

ALL my settings are default and unchaged except for the line i edit around:

<DOWNLOADS FileServer="xbms://192.168.0.13:1400/Videos/DownloadedVideos"/>

and i also try

<DOWNLOADS FileServer="smb://192.168.0.13/DownloadedVideos"/>

and YES i have the streampodder on, YES thats my computers IP address, YES thats the exact smb path it gives me in xbmc's file browser..

same error each time. i can watch them directly/stream. idk what to do.
by the way this came with the whole package in XBMC 2.0.0 'fat'
welll.... does it at least work for you guys already if you just press the 'download' button?
I get errors on almost anything I try to use, Apple movie it doesn't play, bang bros same thing, only one that owrks is cnn some times and comedy central.

Everything else if I try 2 times to upen a movie or something it crash's my xbmc

I don't know if I need to set up anything else, this is my fist time runing this scripts, I had the older version before of XBMC
It works now, I had the resolution at 1080i, some how it doesn't work, so I changed it to 720p now everything works, great!! uuraay!
just fyi, i had the same problem and then I changed the cache settings on all video to 512 or 1024 and then the streams worked fine....my only problem now is on some launch.com files it locks up on "opening video decode: [dmo] DMO video codecs"...have no idea what that means!
Since switching over to the high definition component connections i'm receiving the same error as Motk:"opening video decode: [dmo] DMO video codecs"
I've tried changing resolutions but no such luck.
Does launchbrowser support high def resolutions?
Launchbrowser seems to work ok (by that i mean about 50% of the time) for me @ 1080i

Like you guys, i cant seem to download anything though.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LaunchBrowser 1.9 'No Download Server Setup'0