Playlists Launched from Yatse Play in Random Order
i have raised this with Tolriq of Yatse and he says it is a Kodi bug. If i manually create a playlist on Kodi and then launch it from Yatse is play in what appears to be a random order.
Did you ever get a reply of some sort? I noticed the same thing, opened a thread for it, but unfortunately no replies. It seems that playlists started via Yatse, the stockiPhone app or music pump (and probably other apps as well) all result in a playlist played in some sort of undetermined (random?) order. If you play the same playlist directly from the GUI Kodi plays the list in the actual order of the playlist.
No reply unfortunately. it makes using playlists on headless devices basically useless which is sad Sad According to the yatse developer Tolriq this is a Kodi bug, all the remote is able to do is tell kodi which play list to play, after that kodi plays it randomly, hopefully someone reads this. I really liked the idea of centralized playlists and being able to remotely play them on headless Kodi's around the house
This also makes using it to play spotify albums impossible as they get randomized order no matter what the order.

I really wanted to listen to the hamilton soundtrack, but this but makes it a no-go from yatse.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Playlists Launched from Yatse Play in Random Order0