• 4(current)
Win KODI4SMARTIE - Kodi DLL for LCD Smartie
(2015-07-14, 08:35)PhilYHC Wrote: just the basic ones:

$dll(kodi4smartie,1,,)
$dll(kodi4smartie,2,,)
$dll(kodi4smartie,3,,)

I just tried this and it appears to be working for me. When nothing is playing you should get

Kodi Media Center
##/##/## ##:## (date & time)

when playing a movie you should get
> Title
>>>>progress bar>>>

I tried it for music, pictures & video and it appears to work fine.
It's possible to get playback time instead of progress bar? Like in xbmc4lcdsmartie.
https://xbmc4lcdsmartie.codeplex.com/
Yes, in the config file add the following line:

use_bars=0
I would like the ability to register when Kodi is playing media (picture, video, music), and the ability to register play or pause Smile
- Great plugin, thanks Wink
I get this error when starting LCD Smartie after putting the files were they should be

"Load of plugin failed: LoadLibrary failed with #126: The specified module could not be found.

Any ideas?

edit: Solved with fresh copy of Smartie
that will happen if the configurations in the lcdsmartie Setup is incorrect.

If the dll is spelled incorrectly like below then you will see this error

$dll(kodi4life,1,0)

It should look something like this:

$dll(kodi4smartie,1,0)
I've edited the use_bars line in the config file to equal zero and the progress bar is still displaying in line 2. I am using Windows 10, Kodi4Smartie V1.1 alpha 4, and the latest LCD Smartie beta (v5.4.2.92++). Is there something else I should be doing to get the playback time to display instead?
I just verified this as a bug. I must of broken it at one point or another. I am getting ready to release a new version in the next week or so and will include a fix for this.
I have the progress bar bug also, no biggie though. All else works fine. This is a great plugin, cause I could not get the xbcm one working at all.
Nice work!
Works good, but how can i set the main message that come into the screen when kodi (pc) starts? now it says Kodi media center, but i want Kodi alone, i also have a question about the screen can i set the brightness? I did set the slider to max right position in lcdsmartie but no effect, im using origean s16v with came with vdf210 and irtrans
thanks gtrz ed
Any progres on the new release to fix the bars problem to show time?
(2016-03-31, 11:13)eddedrukker Wrote: Any progres on the new release to fix the bars problem to show time?

Works good, but how can i set the main message that come into the screen when kodi (pc) starts? now it says Kodi media center, but i want Kodi alone, i also have a question about the screen can i set the brightness? I did set the slider to max right position in lcdsmartie but no effect, im using origean s16v with came with vdf210 and irtrans
thanks gtrz ed

Sorry. Been away a while. Getting ready to release 2.0. Code has been done a while just need to upload it and change the webpage. In case you didnt figure it out to set the welcome text you need to edit the kodi4smartie.cfg file and file the line that starts with //welcome=. Remove the // and change the text to be what you want to show.

Not sure about the brightness. That is usually a function of the hardware that drives the LCD. If the driver interface to the hardware doesn't supports setting the brightness then LCD smartie control would do nothing.

Give me a day or two to get the new zip file uploaded.
New version is posted
Hi nice to have a new version, do i have to remove the old and instal the new one, or do i only need to copy some files to the old one?
Just follow the enclosed directions in the readme. If you are upgrading from 1.1 then just copy the kodi4smartie.dll to the plugins folder the lcdsmartie folder
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
KODI4SMARTIE - Kodi DLL for LCD Smartie0