• 4(current)
Mod Arctic Zephyr: Exploded (Game Over)
1. Good spot on the icons, they are a bit squashed..I hadn't checked what they were like originally!
2. Hmm not sure there, I could maybe put them at the very bottom, but quite like how they only show when you navigate upwards from the top row. Did you mean in the rows section?
3. I've not seen that before, I'll have a Google and see if I like it.

Cheers
Any chance you'll incorporate the Home Screen "Spotlight" to have a setting to cycle through BOTH randommovies and randomepisodes together, instead of having to choose either on or the other? Sort of like random cycling through your entire Video library instead of just movies or just TV episodes...

Thanks
hi! sorry for my bad lang! but can you make support of plexbmc plugin in your mod?
(2015-05-13, 16:13)DruTheFu Wrote: Any chance you'll incorporate the Home Screen "Spotlight" to have a setting to cycle through BOTH randommovies and randomepisodes together, instead of having to choose either on or the other? Sort of like random cycling through your entire Video library instead of just movies or just TV episodes...

Thanks

I know what you mean as I had that in previous skins, possibly though it's not a priority

(2015-05-13, 19:19)starkun Wrote: hi! sorry for my bad lang! but can you make support of plexbmc plugin in your mod?

Hi, I'm afraid plex and me no longer are compatible! We (myself and a few other devs) created a much better alternative for Emby (rival of plex) that puts all of your media in the local Kodi database..so you get the lightning fast handling of Kodi along with the central server handling of your media/watched status etc etc so I can only advise you to give it a try (it's all free so worth a shot!)

You can find this addon I'm referring too in the same repo as this skin in the video plugins section, I think you'll be amazed at how much better it works than plexbmc or the older xbmb3c plugins that do not sync to the local database
Thanks for the update.
1) can the Netflix UI icons be changed?
2) could you change the plot info font style to normal and include the fanart but this time make it fade it a bit
3) is it possible to change the keyboard font into bold style
Cheers
Hi im85288

when extra fanart is selectednone is shown at the episode level, it shows fine on season and tv show level of the library. anychance this can be fixed?

thanx
Just a quick update with no screenshots for now, version 1.0.16 is now out.

Changes include a new video info screen and an option to prevent showing the plot for unwatched episodes. The video info screen is still being adapted and takes inspiration from the version in the ftv wip skin.

Cheers
Version 1.0.18 is now in the repo.

It should fix the extra fanart problem mentioned and has quite a lot of tweaks to the video info screen.

awesome work!
Here is a bug after pausing a movie and going back to it to continue watching, it says "browse tv show"

That is fixed in 1.0.23 along with a few more tweaks.

Does extendedinfo work with tvshows? I can't get actor data to come up

thanks

edit: it doesn't work with one specific actor, but does with others...

What settings do I need to change so I can see "It's nothing personal" instead of the legend I'm getting that scrolls non-stop?

thanks

off topic: for whatever reason my movie is missing minutes Smile
im85288

I think I found the reason why the specific actor doesn't pull up as I mentioned in my prior post. If there is 2 actors with the same name it doesn't give the user the option to select from a list like it does with nox 5 as an example.
(2015-05-23, 20:28)Edworld Wrote: Image

What settings do I need to change so I can see "It's nothing personal" instead of the legend I'm getting that scrolls non-stop?

thanks

off topic: for whatever reason my movie is missing minutes Smile

That is the "TagLine" of the movie, in my case this information is filled by the Emby server. I am not sure where your data is scraped from but wherever it is it is setting the tagline as the info you stated. There is no skin setting for this as it shows the tagline if available and if not shows the title of the movie.
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic Zephyr: Exploded (Game Over)8