Win Can't get Aeon Nox 5 installed...."dependencies not met..."
Hopefully someone can help me.

I have been using Aeon Nox 4 for a long time. I just updated my Windows 7 HTPC to the latest stable version of Kodi (14.2).

I (think) I removed the previous version of Aeon Nox by deleting the two folders in Program Files > Kodi > addons > etc....

To install, I've tried Kodi > Settings > Addons > Get addons > Kodi repo > Skin > Aeon Nox (5.1.5) and click install. I instantly get the "dependencies not met" error. From reading the wiki, that should mean that I either have an old version of XBMC/Kodi or I haven't uninstalled the old skin. I've done both I think so any other suggestions to get the skin installed?
(2015-04-08, 02:17)sampson Wrote: Hopefully someone can help me.

I have been using Aeon Nox 4 for a long time. I just updated my Windows 7 HTPC to the latest stable version of Kodi (14.2).

I (think) I removed the previous version of Aeon Nox by deleting the two folders in Program Files > Kodi > addons > etc....

To install, I've tried Kodi > Settings > Addons > Get addons > Kodi repo > Skin > Aeon Nox (5.1.5) and click install. I instantly get the "dependencies not met" error. From reading the wiki, that should mean that I either have an old version of XBMC/Kodi or I haven't uninstalled the old skin. I've done both I think so any other suggestions to get the skin installed?

You should be installing aeon nox 5.6.0 for kodi, the version you are listing is gotham
Ah, ok. Thanks.

Can you tell me how to install it manually since the Kodi one seems to be out of date? I've already gone to Github and downloaded the latest version there (looks like 5.7.0. Maybe that's typo on the change log bc it goes from 5.5.9 to 5.7.0....no biggie). I've extracted the folder and it's named "Aeon-Nox-master"

EDIT: I've tried going back and using Addons > "install from zip file" and selecting the original zipped file. I just get the "dependencies not met" thing again.
After installing kodi:

settings\appearance\skin\aeon nox 5
(2015-04-08, 04:43)Edworld Wrote: After installing kodi:

settings\appearance\skin\aeon nox 5

There is an option to select the skin there, but it says:

Aeon Nox
Aeon Nox 4.0 by .....

If thats version 4.0 then its not the one I'm trying to install.
If you just updated Kodi try force refreshing the repo and you should see the correct Aeon Nox 5 for your Kodi version. Aeon Nox 5 v5.7.0 is for Kodi v15 if you want to install from zip after downloading from Git change the branch from master to helix before downloading the zip.
Select the repo hit c for context menu and force refresh/update.
Worst comes, unzip the skin you have from Git to path manually and choose the skin in KODI
Win+r: %appdata%\Kodi\addons\
(2015-04-08, 09:01)miclind Wrote: If you just updated Kodi try force refreshing the repo and you should see the correct Aeon Nox 5 for your Kodi version. Aeon Nox 5 v5.7.0 is for Kodi v15 if you want to install from zip after downloading from Git change the branch from master to helix before downloading the zip.

That did it. Thank you!
sorry delete

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can't get Aeon Nox 5 installed...."dependencies not met..."0