[split] Latest VidOn Box Impressions - heated discussion
Moral of the story: mom pop boxes not worth the hassle.

At least thats what I can see.. a lot of us spent several hours of our time following thst thread only for them to lose all credibility.
Well that was one interesting read.
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
Lostinthecity is right. You guys banned someone for defending their position and venting their frustration. And what is this shit about "your house". This isn't a house, its a public message board, but I get that a lot of you sycophants are treating it like one and getting your panties in a wad because someone dares to call it like he sees it. I blame all you weenies for the state of the world....enough said. BTW...Vidon is a joke. Nobody needs to bash it as it speaks for itself. But, then again, so are most of the lame posters on this "public" message board. Anyway, go back to ruling your little world here......
You're necro-posting on a 6 months old thread, pal.

Before commenting on how we run our forum, learn how to use one...

PS Oh, and next time you'll go to a "public" place, act crazy, and argue with the authorities that you can because the place is public, please link the video for general fun Big Grin
If he was just speaking his mind then he probably wouldn't have been banned. He was banned for astroturfing for VidOnMe (w:astroturfing (wiki)). That kind of deception is against the forum rules (wiki).
"necro-posting" HAHAHA, that's a good one Smile
MrMC Forums : http://forum.mrmc.tv

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[split] Latest VidOn Box Impressions - heated discussion0