Select multiple repos from zip file
I know this has probably been covered somewhere but I cannot find it

I have Kodi on a jail-broke Ipad. When installing from a zip file, i.e. fusion, can I select multiple repos at the same time rather than one at a time.

I select one repo, it kicks me back out to the Syem menu then go back and install another. A real pain when installing sveral

I have this same problem on my android device. Normally you would use the right mouse button but here the right takes you back one level

Thanks
Normally I would put this thread in the garbage bin/rule violation bin, because we don't support things from fusion and actively work to distance ourselves from pirate/bootleg streaming content/add-ons, per our forum rules (wiki).

However, I would like point out that it is not a good idea to have a ton of add-on repos enabled. Regardless of if it is a pirate/bootleg add-on or not, you typically only want to install the repos and add-ons you actually use. There are a lot of repos out there that are experimental, are only for certain versions of Kodi, or in some cases they are not well maintained and add-ons from that repo might even be a security risk. If you are adding so many repos that you need to add them in bulk then you're likely at such a risk.

For your own sake, I strongly encourage you to take the time and only install what you need, and to make sure it is from a trusted source.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Select multiple repos from zip file0