Eurotrash (Channel 4 TV show)
Does anyone know where I can watch it?
on the tv?
It's always good to have The Master of Wit and Repartee along.

I appreciate that Channel 4 sometimes rerun the odd episode, but as there are video add-ons on Kodi that allow you to watch the entire collection of various old TV programmes, I wondered whether there was one that had Eurotrash.
Please note: http://kodi.wiki/view/Intro_FAQ#free_content
Hello Ned

I'm not sure which bit of that you want me to note.
It's a link. You click on it and read the words.
Try youtube,its there,as is The Gogs,and also a fine tutorial on how to mix self levelling floor scree (I followed that last weekend),as is a blinding bit of footage of Terry Reid-Dein Live,Blast those Black Crows copyists.
Blimey. This is one of the most unfriendly forums I think I've ever been on. I asked a simple question and got one bloke making jokes and another sending me links to something that has no relevance to the question, as far as I can see.

Do you treat all new members like this? If you do, you might find you start getting less and less of them.
I'm sorry for being blunt, but the Kodi support forums are not a place to ask where you can get specific shows or videos. This site is for technical help related to the software itself, and the software itself is not a source of videos, only a player of videos.
(2015-04-10, 10:10)Fatfingers Wrote: Blimey. This is one of the most unfriendly forums I think I've ever been on. I asked a simple question and got one bloke making jokes and another sending me links to something that has no relevance to the question, as far as I can see.

Do you treat all new members like this? If you do, you might find you start getting less and less of them.

No, not at all. But we don't provide content or allow the discussion of piracy. That being said, a quick search of YouTube shows all episodes available on there.
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
People who don't read the text when they sign up, don't read the forum rules and then break them in their first post.
It gets tiring after a while.

Thread closed.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Eurotrash (Channel 4 TV show)0