KodiBuntu install problem
Hey guys,

I'm hoping someone can help me.

I've just today received my new Shuttle Xs35v3l which I was hoping to build a small passively cooled media center with.
Everything went together fine but when I tried creating a flash drive with the latest KodiBuntu on it following the instructions here trying both Lili and Unetbootin the screen goes blank with the default "no signal" message once onto the actual kodi part of the install, IE a grub like menu appears (which I assume is something to do with Lili & Unetbootin as they were different) and then once I select any menu option the screen goes blank, I've tried several monitors using both HDMI and VGA but I only have 1080p ones at hand, so I'm not sure if it's an unsupported resolution problem.

I hope that's clear enough, but if you need any more information - I'd quite like to get this working Big Grin
Same issue as in the other thread. boot in safe mode and install 3.16 utopic kernel package.
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
How do I go about that? As I currently haven't got anything on the HDD so there's nothing to safe boot into?
The installer should run fine, as ubuntu broke it later with a kernel update - so if that's not the case - there is another issue.
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
KodiBuntu install problem0