Can we have please
Kia ora

Can we have an option in setting to "use Folders as sets"

The current stes is choice but makes sets acording to something/somebody else.
I have all my sets in a folder called <setname Collection> and a folder for "Kids", getting
those folders to show at the top (seems if you use the make sets option folders won't
show at all) is near on impossible and now it seems I can even browse to select my Box
image for the set any way I get an option to chooose art, then add art and a typing box I don't
understand at all.

Leave the current system there (some must like it) and have an option to make folders sets, have
a choose art and pop a browse option like it use to tp browse to a folder where our art is stored
"movie sets (wiki)" is a specific feature for consolidating movie sequels together. What you describe is likely better done via custom home items (wiki), using video nodes (wiki) or video tags (wiki). I do this myself for kids movies, anime, live action drama, etc. The biggest key to this is using a skin other than the default, Confluence, since it does not have any custom home options (which will hopefully be fixed in the future with a new default skin).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can we have please0