MQ5 Streaming and Buffering Problems?
Okay in MQ5 their seems to be streaming and buffering issues. I have pinned point it to MQ5 because I have tried the same streams on several different skins and they play fine and no buffer issue.

On MQ5 it will get stuck in buffering mode, when you click on a title to stream it says buffering then when it actually goes into the player it says buffer 0% and it takes a long time to start climbing up.

Is their anyway to remedy this issue? I love the skin but I find myself switching back to confluence just to play the streams.
(2015-04-12, 02:18)thadcastle Wrote: Okay in MQ5 their seems to be streaming and buffering issues. I have pinned point it to MQ5 because I have tried the same streams on several different skins and they play fine and no buffer issue.

On MQ5 it will get stuck in buffering mode, when you click on a title to stream it says buffering then when it actually goes into the player it says buffer 0% and it takes a long time to start climbing up.

Is their anyway to remedy this issue? I love the skin but I find myself switching back to confluence just to play the streams.

Are you using wifi? are you sure that the sources for the streams are ok? MQ5 is quite a heavy skin compared to some, what device & specs are you using? What happens to the cpu & memory usage when you stream?
Are you using kodi with android, openelec linux or windows?
MQ5 is not going to have any effect of buffering. It is coincidental that you get buffering when you use the skin.

The only way that might even be a possibility is if MQ5 and the stream you are using take up all your RAM, but in that case you would get a message telling you the cache is full.

There could be several factors why you are getting buffering, but generally it will be because your internet connection is not fast enough, or, the sever you are trying to stream from is not giving you enough bandwidth. Ether way MQ5 or any other skin is not to blame.

You also need to very careful on what you discuss on this forum with regard to what exactly it is your streaming or the addon you are using to ensure you don't infringe on the piracy policy.
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MQ5 Streaming and Buffering Problems?0