Open for Kodi iOS beta test by Testflight please!!
Kodi Android is now in testing https://plus.google.com/communities/1019...9318548671
And what is with Kodi iOS come it this year?? Why you not open by testflight?? Kodi iOS very bad by 10bit playback. Need you sample? But this is not bug or? more a optimization case.
no
(2015-04-13, 00:23)Ned Scott Wrote: no

What do you mean?? Testflight or sample(need you) with 10bit??
Kodi is not coming to the app store. As far as we can see, it will never come to the app store. We've summarized the reasons several times in the past, and I don't care to repeat them yet again.

Hi10P (10bit) playback requires raw CPU power to playback because there are no hardware decoders for Hi10P. Because of this, most iOS devices are not strong enough to play back Hi10P files. We've also explained this several times in the past.
(2015-04-14, 00:50)Ned Scott Wrote: Kodi is not coming to the app store. As far as we can see, it will never come to the app store. We've summarized the reasons several times in the past, and I don't care to repeat them yet again.

Hi10P (10bit) playback requires raw CPU power to playback because there are no hardware decoders for Hi10P. Because of this, most iOS devices are not strong enough to play back Hi10P files. We've also explained this several times in the past.

I know that with Hi10P. By my last post a long time ago. I say the software decoder from Kodi very bad. VLC iOS is many better. And the alpha kodi 15 always bad. The player in app store better Wink Need you sample?
You made it on my ignore list - grats ...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Open for Kodi iOS beta test by Testflight please!!0