• 3(current)
Release Food Network Video Addon
Hey I am a little new at this but My Food Network app has stopped working for me. Worked on my old android box but I recently got a new one that can handle 4k and the app will not start any streams. Any suggestions on fixes?

Thanks
I am Experiencing the same problem as Phaidin33. I am using I am using Kodi 16.0-RC3 and Food Network Add on version 3.0.2. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
(2016-04-05, 02:39)iDougie Wrote: I am Experiencing the same problem as Phaidin33. I am using I am using Kodi 16.0-RC3 and Food Network Add on version 3.0.2. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Hi iDougie,Hi Phaidin33

I just tested the add-on and it works fine on my 16RC2/Win7 with varied shows.
I am just going to ask you what learningit will probably ask you: debug log (wiki)

Just turn on the debug option, replicate the issue and upload the log link. (don't post actual log)

Thanks.
Try turning sub-titles off. I've noticed some tearing and video problems when subtitles are enabled. Other than that, I don't have problems on Windows, Android or openelec.
Hi,

As of Saturday we can no longer access the Food Network channels. Food Network Canada worked for a few days after that, but now no longer does.
When I start the add-on I get the menu to select specific shows, and the menu for specific episodes follows. When selecting one of these, however, either nothing happens or I get an error message saying that something didn't work. Can verify that other streaming services work fine.

As instructed, I have created a log, which can be found here: http://xbmclogs.com/pxk7dehew

Any help you could provide would be much appreciated.

Ciao,
Pato

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
CuBox Pro • OpenELEC 6.0.3 • Kodi 15.2
(2016-04-07, 07:23)patoperro Wrote: Hi,

As of Saturday we can no longer access the Food Network channels. Food Network Canada worked for a few days after that, but now no longer does.
When I start the add-on I get the menu to select specific shows, and the menu for specific episodes follows. When selecting one of these, however, either nothing happens or I get an error message saying that something didn't work. Can verify that other streaming services work fine.

As instructed, I have created a log, which can be found here: http://xbmclogs.com/pxk7dehew

Any help you could provide would be much appreciated.

Ciao,
Pato

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
CuBox Pro • OpenELEC 6.0.3 • Kodi 15.2
The log indicates that this is your problem:
Code:
07:05:09 T:1966780976   ERROR: CCurlFile::Stat - Failed: HTTP response code said error(22) for http://sni-i.akamaihd.net/i/0165/0165114_,3,6,5,4,2,1,.mp4.csmil/master.m3u8?__b__=800&

I'm assuming that you are outside of the US and this error indicates that you are being blocked from access.
Yes, we live in Europe. And I suppose that accessing content abroad is becoming more and more problematic. Any way around this besides using a VPN?
And if that's the only way, can I implement a VPN in Kodi?

Thanks,
Pato
(2016-04-07, 17:01)patoperro Wrote: Yes, we live in Europe. And I suppose that accessing content abroad is becoming more and more problematic. Any way around this besides using a VPN?

Thanks,
Pato
have you tried XFF under browser and see if it works by directly going to website?
(2016-04-07, 17:01)patoperro Wrote: Yes, we live in Europe. And I suppose that accessing content abroad is becoming more and more problematic. Any way around this besides using a VPN?

Thanks,
Pato

We will not help you circumvent geoblocking. Outside the scope of this thread.
Hey guys I'm in Canada and none of the vids in Food Network addon will play. Worked a couple weeks ago. I can access the episodes on the website so why is geoblocking an issue through the Kodi addon?
(2016-04-10, 15:24)hittnswitches Wrote: Hey guys I'm in Canada and none of the vids in Food Network addon will play. Worked a couple weeks ago. I can access the episodes on the website so why is geoblocking an issue through the Kodi addon?

Can't begin to guess unless you provide a debug log. It would also be worth reading the last few forum posts as well.
I understand. I'll search for a thread devoted to VPN.
Thanks for the info regardless.
i am getting errors with Food Network and Food Network Canada. I am located in Ontario Canada
seeing:
Failed: HTTP response code said error(22)
Failed: HTTP returned error 403

both of these errors are found for Food Network Canada and followed further int he log by Food Network

Other addons are working

Full log here: http://goo.gl/JFEB9V
(2016-04-24, 16:36)drizzt09 Wrote: i am getting errors with Food Network and Food Network Canada. I am located in Ontario Canada
seeing:
Failed: HTTP response code said error(22)
Failed: HTTP returned error 403

both of these errors are found for Food Network Canada and followed further int he log by Food Network

Other addons are working

Full log here: http://goo.gl/JFEB9V
Again, read the previous posts, all the answers are there. Really pointless that you keep repeating what has been said already.
Maybe catch the error and throw an in your face popup user can't watch that stream Wink
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Food Network Video Addon0