Kodi 14.2 crashes after about 1 min
Hi

I recently updated from gotham to helix 14.2
And in the first few days it worked perfectly fine but now every time i start up my kodi it crashes after about a minute.. I have no idea why

I on mac ox 10.9.5

if anyone can help i would appreciate it alot..

here are the logs

Kodi log : http://pastebin.com/xdk2NxZb

Problem log for kodi : http://pastebin.com/SceXsBXf

-Gus-
Its those dodgy addons that you have that will not be discussed any further here due to forum rules, remove them all by doing this:

(2015-02-11, 01:38)wgstarks Wrote: To make a fresh start-
1) From Finder pull down the Go menu and select Go To Folder.
2) Paste this into the text box and press Return:
Code:
~/Library/Application Support
3) Move the folder named Kodi to another location, as well as the folder named XBMC (if present). You can just put it on your desktop or something, but I think it's a good idea not to delete it until your sure you don't need anything from it.
4) Launch Kodi.app. It should launch with no customizations. All your addons, user settings and your library database will be reset when you move the Kodi folder.

No futher discussions will be entered into trying to get those banned add-ons working. You're on your own.

yep invinite recursion in addon dependecy resolving. One of those repos/addons has circular dependencies in some ugly manner.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
(2015-04-13, 14:50)Memphiz Wrote: yep invinite recursion in addon dependecy resolving. One of those repos/addons has circular dependencies in some ugly manner.

Thought we caught all those recursion crashes already? Are they inventing new ones to screw with us?
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
I have no clue Wink
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi 14.2 crashes after about 1 min0