Crash upon startup?
Hi, new user. Hope this isn't in the wrong place.

I used Kodi on my old install of windows and on this new install of windows. One day Kodi decided to stop working, it crashes upon startup, and I can't pinpoint anything I did, even a restore didn't fix it.

I really like Kodi so I wiped my hard drive, started over, I can't get it to come up at all.

I've not been able to use it for a while and can't find any helpful info on how to fix the issue.

Is this known? Are there fixes being worked on?
(2015-04-13, 14:05)ZingZong Wrote: Hi, new user. Hope this isn't in the wrong place.

I used Kodi on my old install of windows and on this new install of windows. One day Kodi decided to stop working, it crashes upon startup, and I can't pinpoint anything I did, even a restore didn't fix it.

I really like Kodi so I wiped my hard drive, started over, I can't get it to come up at all.

I've not been able to use it for a while and can't find any helpful info on how to fix the issue.

Is this known? Are there fixes being worked on?

Kodi is currently a stable release, so no, this is not a known issue. You may need to provide more information about what is going on.
Well I was using Kodi one day, it was working, later that day it crashes upon startup. I tried erasing all the settings and reinstalling, no work.

I use a fresh install of windows and it still doesn't work.

Madigascar is an island.

Sorry, but what more information is useful?

edit: 14.0 works just fine, I guess it is a bug in the newer versions.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Crash upon startup?0