kodi freezing at random
for the past couple days I been having a problem with kodi freezing on me. it would start fine but sometimes as soon as I select an addon it would start saying it's working then just freeze. it would randomly freeze at any point between selecting the addon at first and just before i play a movie/tv show.
Try rebooting your box, try choosing your add-owns more carefully and above all read the Forum's rules.
rebooting doesn't help
Which add-ons are causing the problems?

Posting a debug log (wiki) is helpful.
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
what type of box do you have?
ugoos ut2 rk3188 android 4.2

all the addons were not working but I just figured out why... my nand flash was full for some reason. after I cleaned it up it went from 4.09gb to 2.01gb

now I gotta figure out why I have no sidebar menu
At the risk of making a twit of myself can describe what you actually mean by sidebar menu and where you expect to see it?
the menu that shows up on the side
right now kodi is using up over 90% on my systems memory. 78% is coming from the temp folder, and it's being used by about 10 filecacheXXX.cache folders with the most using 36%. could I delete these filecacheXXX.cache folders? because my system is so full I can't use kodi
Does it go away if you quit Kodi and then reopen Kodi?
no, it's always there. I got fed up last night and just deleted kodi then reinstalled. I took a couple pictures but I don't see a way to add it as an attachment

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
kodi freezing at random0