Couple of video questions for Windows
Hi
I upgraded to Kodi 14.2 and have a windows 7 system using Intel iGPU HD 4000.

Couple things:

1. Is it normal for the fps to be bouncing around when I go to "System Info"? I don't recall it doing this before.

2. Couple of my vids have green screen flickering so I disabled DXVA2 and it seems fine. I feel like I've been hearing about DXVA2 issues with Intel for years. Is this an Intel driver issue or a KODI issue that has yet to be resolved?

thanks
1. What do you mean bouncing, care to provide and example?

2. Its a known macroblocking issue with some drivers unable to utilize HW video decoding. Either try updated or older drivers or turn off DXVA and use software rendering (which you have done)
(2015-04-14, 05:33)k4sh1n Wrote: 1. What do you mean bouncing, care to provide and example?

Well when I look at the System Info page the fps it's showing me is not static... it's bouncing around between 30 and 75 fps.
What is your screen resolution set @ for refresh rate.
Nominally should be the same as the display, i.e. 60 HZ the fps would be 60fps-(may fluctuate to 59/61 but should generally be 60), etc.

Check you vertical blank sync is always enabled and that the setup for you intel control panel are providing correct resolutions/refresh to what your display can support native.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Couple of video questions for Windows0