Add new entry to database -> art table
Hi

is it possible to add a new entry to the table "art" over JSON?

It's really frustrating that the ArtworkDownloader can't read Kodi exported images like "moviename-poster.jpg".

My idea is to create a new addon for EmberMediaManager that add all additional image types like landscrape, discart, clearlogo and clearart directly to the database without using of AD.
(2015-04-14, 16:09)DanCooper Wrote: Hi

is it possible to add a new entry to the table "art" over JSON?

It's really frustrating that the ArtworkDownloader can't read Kodi exported images like "moviename-poster.jpg".

Yes.

Code:
{"jsonrpc": "2.0", "method": "VideoLibrary.SetMovieDetails", "params": {"art": {"poster": "nfs://192.168.0.3/mnt/share/media/Video/MoviesHD/Zombieland (2009)[BDRip]-poster.jpg"}, "movieid": 744}, "id": "1"}

(2015-04-14, 16:09)DanCooper Wrote: My idea is to create a new addon for EmberMediaManager that add all additional image types like landscrape, discart, clearlogo and clearart directly to the database without using of AD.

I've got something similar called mklocal.py that works in conjunction with texturecache.py (see sig) and will add any local artwork - movies or tvshows - using JSON. It will also download to local any remote artwork, if required, substituting the new local url for the original remote url. And it can also remove from the library[1] any artwork that is no longer available remotely or locally (giving a script like AD another chance to replace it). Obviously these are both Python scripts so something easier to use with a GUI is always a nice alternative.

1. Artwork removal only supported with JSON API 6.9.1 and later
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
Yeah, that rocks ! Thank you !

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Add new entry to database -> art table0