Duplicate Entries
I have tried every trick I can but I still get duplicate entries in my movies. Some are just double. Others are 10 duplicates! Some of them even have different fanart. I have tried to clean the library, but they will not go away. I have tried deleting all the sources and emptying the library. I have even tried to uninstall and reinstall Kodi. I simply cannot understand what is causing this problem.

Any other tricks to get rid of this annoying problem?

thx
Have you navigated to the FILES directory to make sure there isn't actually duplicate files there? Because i dont see why there would be duplicates unless you have actual files in the path. Also what is your file directory structure?
Hi, I was having same issue with duplicate listings of recently added movies. I checked and only one file for each in my download file. I went to Movies subdirectory Recently Added, and there were duplicates in that subdirectory. To fix this problem I used the "C" key for dropdown menu on the extra copies, then clicked Manage, and Remove from Library on each extra copy. Then I closed Kodi and reopened and I only see one thumbnail for each movie and only one listing in the recently added movies list. Hope this helps. I think the reason we are getting duplicates is because of the Add-ons like Genesis or Phoenix use the same servers to get the copies of the movies and if you had set up download file in each Add-on i.e., Genesis and Phoenix, the programs both link to that download. Just a hunch. Smile ld2653

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Duplicate Entries0