Problems with Yahoo Weather addon with Aeon MQ5
Added the Skin Aeon MQ 5 in Kodi Heli 14.1 only that Yahoo's weather addon is not displaying correctly.
In other skins appears perfectly but Aeon MQ5 is missing climate information from other days.
Would have any solution for this?

Thanks
You're link was bad but IMHO openweathemap and yahoo weather kind of s--- well let's just say less than optimal. I can look at it but it is a PITA because these weather addons seem to each generate their own data and you have to mod the skin window to cover each possible addon's unique bits. Is there a skin you think has it nailed?

scott s.
CCM does show the next 3 days correctly. Is there another weather source we should use?
(2015-04-11, 14:23)yabel Wrote: CCM does show the next 3 days correctly. Is there another weather source we should use?

AFAIK, yahoo weather shows data for only 3 days out. So you can get 36 hour, current, and weekend (if weekend is within 4 days) in the weather widgets. If you select weather window, you have options for current and 36 hour. When I lat looked at yahoo weather, that seemed like all the data I could get from it.

I recommend weather underground personal api.

scott s.
(2015-04-14, 03:00)scott967 Wrote:
(2015-04-11, 14:23)yabel Wrote: CCM does show the next 3 days correctly. Is there another weather source we should use?

AFAIK, yahoo weather shows data for only 3 days out. So you can get 36 hour, current, and weekend (if weekend is within 4 days) in the weather widgets. If you select weather window, you have options for current and 36 hour. When I lat looked at yahoo weather, that seemed like all the data I could get from it.

I recommend weather underground personal api.

I keep getting "Searching for forecast info" when I choose anything other then current.. Current is correct. Im using Yahoo weather

scott s.
Where I find weather underground? I did a search in addons and no results
NM .. I went back to Open weather even though I got a script error.. I used a bigger city near me and all worked except Maps, which would be nice but a deal breaker. Thx. weather underground seems to be gone from what i read on forum.
Weather underground works, you just have to get your own API and use the modded script.
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

Any links to steps on how to set up?
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid1816286

TY.. setup and got API key but a slash through Current
Make sure you override the existing weather underground addon folder rather than create a new one and make sure you have it enabled under weather settings.

The original addon was marked as broken so it's likely it will be deactivated on your system.

Ty got it working .. When entering my API key I used my project name which I thought was part of key.. Once I took it off and hit Refresh all came up fine. Thx for the guidance.
http://slickdeals.net/f/7798325-free-wea...membership
Weather Underground is offering 1-Year Weather Underground Premium Membership for Free when you follow the instructions
Saw this and thought I link to it in case your interested

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problems with Yahoo Weather addon with Aeon MQ50