v14 Recent error notice
Hi

I have Kodi 14.2 dated 26th March 2015. This was installed on the 28th and everything was brilliant - Until today.

I am getting a constant Error. The Red X Circle pops up with "Search Error No Results"

This continues to pop up constantly even though I have re-booted the device and even did a fresh start.

Has anyone come across this error?

Many thanks

Michael
Hi mate, i was just about to post the same thing and seen this , yes iv got the same , its the box at the bottom right which says search error no results, at the moment the genesis picture is next to it, but earlier it was sportsdevil picture, i dont know why its staying there so if anybody knows how to get rid please let us know. Android m8 quad core version 14.2 and same on my xperia z2 version 14.2
Mikef1957

If you Google "Search Error No Results" you will see a link to this forum from 02/10/2014 discussing the same problem.

Also, if it is a Twitter problem there has been a lot of discussion very recently.
Dear bazzol,

Please read the forums rules and don't include banned add-ons in your posts. You'll get no help.
Oh right , ooops i didnt realise soorryy ..
YYEESSS problem solved, thanks JNRW

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Recent error notice0