Beta ["Final"] re-Touched Seven
Download

watch gallery

I primarily made this with my 7-inch head unit (hence, the not-so-original/exciting skin name) in mind. re-Touched, unfortunately, doesn't scale so well when the display is about 24 inches away.

By the way, I also tried this on my 4.5-inch phone, and it feels comfortable there (though I'd probably make a vertically-oriented skin for my phone). Also, though I could have lifted the restriction, this skin will revert back to the original 4:3 code for ~4:3 devices. This skin probably wouldn't look so good on 4:3 devices.

For my purpose, I'm only really interested in playing music, so all the other views, while there, haven't even been considered. Because I only really made this for myself, I probably won't make any further changes. For these reasons, I consider this "beta-level" code that I've marked "final." However, feel free to take what I have and build upon it.

I certainly admit that I'm very much an amateur when it comes to skinning for Kodi, which is probably very obvious. I only modified (more of a hack-job) a few XMLs. Credits go to Jezz_X and the original coders for the base code; besides, 97% of the skin is still the original re-Touched.
Very nice!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
["Final"] re-Touched Seven0