Netflix-like skin/functionaltiy for Kodi
By that I mean to ask if there is a skin that presents recently watched tv/movies with auto-resume (if partially watched) on a click and go basis.

I'm no expert but the closest I've gotten is more like 5 clicks. (TV Shows > Recent Activity > show > season > episode)

It would be awesome if it could be boiled down to 3 clicks. (TV Shows > Recent Activity > show) based upon what it can detect from the most recent watched flag. Even better would be a skin that just shows a bunch of recently watched things on the homepage so it's really only some navigation and then 1 click.

I'm currently using the Titan MediaBrowser skin. Can this be configured to have similar functionality? Some skins (Eminence) have a recently watched widget but it doesn't seem to pick up the most recent watched flag so I have to start from season 1 always from what I gather.
Black Glass Nova (and some others) utilise a 'recommended' panel somewhere in the UI.

BGN for example. Once you're hovering over the TV Shows tab, you scroll up to the icons that allow you to pick from 'recommended', 'random' and 'recent'. 'Recommended' shows the next available episode in all the shows you currently have on the go.

Have a look!
So on BGN I am not seeing anything resembling the home shelf on the home screen.

Several skins I've tried (Titan, Amber, Eminence, BGN) have an "in progress"/"recently watched" type section but as I mentioned in my original post, they all take quite a number of clicks. (Mostly just annoying on android phone/tablet)

But yeah in essence I need/am looking for a special widget like what you describe the 'Recommended' section in the home shelf to be.

Edit: Okay I figured that one out. Sadly this won't work for me too well on an android phone as it requires manipulating tiny transparent icons. It does work and is what I'm looking for functionally though so that's awesome.

I also came across an issue where the widget tries to start S01E01 but for a particular show I may be missing several of the first seasons.
mimics appears to be the best find so far. It has a setting to always show the widget and has the same 'recommended' section.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Netflix-like skin/functionaltiy for Kodi0