Android Fire Stick
Question 
First I'd like to thank anyone and everyone who has had a part in this! I cannot express how much I appreciate the help I've been receiving setting up my system. Now to the hard part, I recently installed Kodi onto my Fire Stick and as soon as I enabled an add on, my screen went really dim. Any reason or resolution to it?
Bad add on. Try enabling one from the Kodi Repository.
Any suggestions or any chance you wouldnt mind helping me out? Still new to this. Thx
Go to System --> Add-ons --> Get Add-ons --> Kodi Add-on repository. Pick one of many, such as a skin, then try installing it. You can always uninstall it after.
I'm not sure I understand what's going on here. Are you saying that video being played from an add-on is dim, or everything on the TV becomes dim as soon as the add-on is installed, even when you are not playing video?
(2015-04-17, 03:12)Ned Scott Wrote: I'm not sure I understand what's going on here. Are you saying that video being played from an add-on is dim, or everything on the TV becomes dim as soon as the add-on is installed, even when you are not playing video?

Yes the entire screen turned dim. During the video play and even on kodi home screen. I left out alone that night and tried it again the next day and whala, it worked fine.
Huh, that's really weird.
I know lol

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Fire Stick0