WIP Arch - Web interface plugin
Hi all

Arch works pretty well on my RPi 2 with Libreelec.

However, when I access it from a reverse proxy, I encounter the same problem as other users here : red cross, "loading...." and no content appears.
I understood the problem should come from the API port 9090, but I don't understand how I can include it in my reverse proxy.

I mean, I access the web interface from personnal url (my own domain/subdomain) which is redirected to the RPi local IP, at the right port.
But how can I add a other one only for the API access?

I do all of this with a Synology NAS

Thanks for help
Is threre a way to search the local library opposed to online content? For example if I search for an artist the search returns a bunch of online videos, YouTube, etc. When what I really want is to search a artist in my library.
This is a nice Web interface. Is it still being actively developed? I would love to see the functionality of being able to send a URL directly to the player or add to queue. This is currently possible using a firefox extension called KodiControl (https://github.com/LendoK/kodi-control) but it would be great to have this functionality in the web interface so it is not browser dependent.

I know it is also possible to do this via a VBScript or CURL script via the JSON protocol, but again these are OS dependent.
Hello, I'm inquiring if Arch webUI is still supported, and if so, why is it contingent on and sharing information with Google Analytics? Thanks for your time.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arch - Web interface plugin1