Duplicate scraped media info on most movies
ridiculous ?

Wow that's rude.
I am a new Kodi user.
If everyone that asks for help in the Kodi forum are experts I am curious why they require your help at all?
I have been pleasant throughout, appreciative and I have tried my best.
I'm sorry I'm not up to your high standards.
Feel free to stop any assistance from this point forward.
Thank you for going SO FAR out of your way.

Unfortunately I think I will simply delete Kodi and try another program.
Nice moderating
P.S - Cudencuden.

Thank you very much.
I'm sorry it amounted to nothing.
Apparently I'm to stupid.
(2015-04-17, 04:21)Shilo Wrote: ridiculous ?

Wow that's rude.

Sorry you feel that way, but your inability to carry out the most basic diagnostic task has become frustrating to say the least - you were given a link to what a debug log (wiki) is and how to upload it, and have yet to complete this task. It's difficult to comprehend the problem here, as this is the kind of task that pretty much *every* Kodi user - new or not - is able to accomplish. It actually makes me wonder if you're on a wind up, so yes, this is "ridiculous".

(2015-04-17, 04:21)Shilo Wrote: Unfortunately I think I will simply delete Kodi and try another program.

Your choice, I hope you have more success with whatever you use instead.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
-What you perceive as my problem is in fact your problem. You are a moderator in the Kodi help forum. If I have been unable to follow your instructions the problem stems from your inability to communicate your requirements clearly and help me, a new user to achieve a positive outcome to my issue. My problem just ended when I decided to use another program.
An effective moderator does not throw up his hands half way through and pronounce the person seeking assistance to be ridiculous and allude to them being stupid. Particularly when they have been pleasant and appreciative throughout.
As far as the debugging logs went I tried ONCE and failed. Not 15 times. You really should try and be a little more patient.
Beyond this, you honestly made me feel sad and stupid so I guess you achieved your desired outcome.

Thank you very much.
FYI: I am *not* a moderator, like you I'm just a user (I may be a "Team Member" but that's utterly irrelevant).
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
so the log you generated is http://xbmclogs.com/pzs1rig9t ? also, if it was me..i would delete all of your .nfo files (connect external harddrive to PC, search for *.nfo files, delete returned *.nfo files.
Yes that was the log and yes they were my thoughts as well. I'v been doing it manually folder by folder and am a third of the way through deleting them now. I didn't think to search for nfo. Good call, Will do that now.
Cheers.
That fixed it cudencuden. It was in the nfo's. It's importing the information correctly and all the plot summaries are perfect.Thanks man. I just wish It had of occurred to me that that may be the best route back on page two........Maybe not so stupid?
Any way you have been worth two of someone less effective and I appreciate your patience and KINDNESS.
Once again, if you lived next door id happily buy you a beer instead sending some good will your way.
Thank you very much.
Rofl

Problem resolved!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Duplicate scraped media info on most movies0