Duplicate scraped media info on most movies
Me too! lol.

Thanks Cudencuden :-)
Upload your logs to pastebin.com or xbmclogs.com, then paste a link.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
Thanks. Followed all your instructions and taken a couple of screen shots and currently trying to get the logs for you.
Just been watching a youtube video on obtaining Kodi logs from XBMC hub and read a couple of random related pages.
I'v taken the log as described but apparently I need a Maintenance tool in order to retrieve and email the logs to myself but they are not exactly clear on how I obtain the tool.
Sure you have a link for a tutorial you are aware of and have posted 40 million times. lol.
Could I have it please.

Ta.
ohhhhh ohhhh
God, what's that mean? Now I feel like Iv done something terrible!
Am I stupid? Have I done something stupid?
you install the log uploader. configure the uploader to send log to email address of your choice. do stuff to recreate the issue..run/launch the log uploader n once it's done...check your email for link to log
Yes. logged the recreated scenario that should log the issue, ie: ran logging, and re added short list of affected movies and turned logging off and exited Kodi. Just trying to work out how to send it to myself. I cannot seem to find the log uploader though. Is it in addons? looked ten times and can't seem to find it. I'll keep looking just like confirmation it's in "get addons".
edit...how do you mean...the program sends the log to your specified email address...you just need to go into setting of the uploader and put in your email

kodi log uploader or xbmc log uploader would be the name
Ok, Got it and sent. I'll just go get the link from my email and compose the reply. Thanks. Big Grin
edit
Ok. File structure: Seagate Expansion Drive I/ Digital Entertainment/ Test Movie Folder/ 4 separate movies each titled by name [space] year of release.
The "You don't Mess with the Lohan" plot summary has duplicated on maybe 1500 of my movies.

FB links removed for possible security purposes since they were broken anyway

Log: http://xbmclogs.com/pzs1rig9t

I posted the screen shots in FB. Hope that's ok. Couldn't work the pastbin or xbmc links out. lol
Note the arrow tab in the top right corner of the images to enlarge.
Can't access the Facebook links.

That log is not a debug log - enable debug in Settings -> System -> Debugging and scrape your movies again.

Also, since you've got an NFO file, let's see the contents of that too - paste it into xbmclogs.com. Who knows, maybe every NFO in your collection has been overwritten with details for Don't Mess with the Lohan and this isn't a Kodi problem at all...
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
Crap. Thought I did so well.

No problem. Sorry.

I'll get on it.
You know what. I think what I will do is delete everything individually and painstakingly from all my files with the exception of the movies themselves and begin again. Sound like a good idea? If so It will take me a couple of days and I will get back to you when its complete, Milhouse.
(2015-04-17, 04:11)Shilo Wrote: You know what. I think what I will do is delete everything individually and painstakingly from all my files with the exception of the movies themselves and begin again. Sound like a good idea?

No not really - just enable debugging and paste a log of you scanning/scraping those test movies. And also paste the contents of that NFO file.

If you can't do this, then by all means do what you like, as this is just becoming ridiculous...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Duplicate scraped media info on most movies0