Web interface and libraries
Hi, everyone!

I've just installed Kodi (via OpenELEC) on a Raspberry Pi.
I've mounted a samba share with a couple of mp3, and I'm able to play them.
Now I want to detach all peripherals from the Raspberry and start playing with it remotely.

Problem 1:
How to navigate the library from web interface?
From the web interface, I can see the song I'm playing right now, and I can pause, change volume and so on. If I want to change song, browsing the music library, I can't do it. The remote is too "minimal", and requires a video to navigare the library. When I click on "Music", it starts loading something (loading symbol appears), but nothing will be displayed. Here is a screenshot

Problem2:
Is there a remote for android where I can navigate the library?
It seems that most remotes are meant to be used with a screen attached to the device, so one can navigate the interface. I want to do everything remotely. Seems that Yatse is a good choice. Any other name to suggest? (NOTE: I don't have an android device available at the moment, so I can't test anything)

Many thanks!!!
Problem 1: Use HTPC-Manager or Maraschino to control kodi.
Problem 2: Blank, im a ios user, but i have heard good things about yatse Smile
Thanks hellow.
About the first problem, it was due to a library problem. I've started the files playback from Kodi file manager, without adding them to the music library. So, the music library was actually empty. Adding the tracks to the library I can browse them via web interface.
I will give a try to the managers you mentioned, too.
Yatse is the tool I need, for sure. Lots of features and easy to use.
On the other hand, I didn't like the HTPC managers. The web interface is enough for me.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Web interface and libraries0